Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What a relief!!!

yeah, wtf does "puker factor" mean?

BigAndy69 said:

Thanks. I'm so sick and tired of this, everywhere I turn someone is backstabbing me or trying to scam me. :( :mad:

It seems like thats what the world is coming to!! So you are saying your friend that you gave the bail money to ran? Well, if so,
you know the guy you gave the $ to! :die:

He just called me and left a vague message after I called his girlfriends, friends, office...

Really dumb guy he calls me from all these places and the # logs on my phone so I just do simple searches and find out everything about these people. I even called his aunt's house. Non threating, just looking for him.

I hope yuo get your cash back, that would suck to trust a so called friend and then have them screw you like that.

And if I am translating this correctly, I believe that the Pucker Factor is in reference to how tight your ass was clenched when the cop flashed his badge.

man..this whole nerve-wracking day behind you and you have to worry about a "friend" and your cash. with friends like that...

4810398_F_tn.jpg

LMAO, brutal man brutal......as if you dont have enough stress in your life eh.........hope your "friend" makes good.
Hey can you email me a place to get that natto shit?

That's a bitch that your buddy seems to have split with your money. Safe bet he might not have bailed you out either. I guess it's still better then it going the other way.

At least now you'll have time to find him.

genarr3 said:
That's a bitch that your buddy seems to have split with your money. Safe bet he might not have bailed you out either. I guess it's still better then it going the other way.

At least now you'll have time to find him.

That's exactly the point, I called him an hour after I picked up the package...at this point he doesn't know what happened...his phone is off? For 30 hours! Imagine, you are excited and feeling good that it's over, you call your friend to let him know...and he split with your money! :mad:

He didn't get back to me until I called everybody he knows this morning.

Champion, I got the nattokinase from my friend 40butpumpin, he has more than he needs, I'm sure he'll give you a great price on some bottles. Email me, I have some news about something else btw :)

BigAndy69 said:

I'm still shaking up about it, look at my post, spelling errors, no punctuation written like it's at the 3rd grade level. It's not bullshit. I lost 1000's of dollars here. I'm in no mood to joke around.

I guess you misunderstood me bro, I was just saying that it was a strange course of events, not that you were making it up...

Top Bottom