Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

week 3 of cycle, extreme fatigue

I have a feeling that there is some confusion here (and also in some other threads) between Adex and Liquidex AI from N2BM. Of course I'm not sure, but it sounds like OP is running latter one, and if that's the case he's dosing is on point. IMO not very wise to name the product like that, since it creates a lot of chances for miscommunication, although I understand reasoning behind it, but still...

So OP which one is it: liquid Arimidex or Liquidex AI by N2BM? They are completely different things.
You were given great advice, but that was based on you taking Adex, if you are taking Liquidex AI with that cycle it might not be strong enough to inhibit enough of your estrogen conversion, you had lots of aromatizing compounds in there, so your E2 might actually be too high. Or E2 could be totally unrelated to your problem... I really like Liquidex AI but would never rely on it for a Dbol/Test/Deca cycle that many wet compounds calls for Aromasin (or Adex if you prefer) IMO.

If you really are already running Adex, disregarded my post, and follow the advice already given.

I never heard of liquidex AI from ntbm. What a stupid fucking name to add to the confusion.

OP my sincere apologies if it is this and liquid adex. Ignore my advice

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I never heard of liquidex AI from ntbm. What a stupid fucking name to add to the confusion.

OP my sincere apologies if it is this and liquid adex. Ignore my advice

LOL, exactly, I despise marketing department gurus...

Thanks for the input. Taking the advice given regarding ag guys ldex (that's the one I have), I'm pleased to say that my energy levels have returned and my mood has improved as well. Seems like the thoughts regarding crushed estrogen levels were correct. I guess that's how/why I found myself losing weight even though I was still getting stronger. You guys are great!!

Thanks for the input. Taking the advice given regarding ag guys ldex (that's the one I have), I'm pleased to say that my energy levels have returned and my mood has improved as well. Seems like the thoughts regarding crushed estrogen levels were correct. I guess that's how/why I found myself losing weight even though I was still getting stronger. You guys are great!!

This is great news. I was honestly worried that I had given you terrible advice. Glad it's under control.. the more cycles you do the more you get to know your body.. We can only give advice but everyone reacts differently. With that stack you definitely shouldn't be losing weight so let's hope the numbers start rising :)

Good to hear, Swole. I'm guessing you'll be off the D-Bol (high aromitization potential) soon. So, monitor and adjust. You still may need an l-dex dose but it sounds like you're getting a handle on it.

Top Bottom