Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

week 3 of cycle, extreme fatigue

No hcg. Crushed estrogen levels? I know it's ideal to keep estrogen to a minimum but that's counterproductive, right? Crushed estrogen levels I mean. With
the liquidex, I'm taking 1ml in the morning, another at night. Should I not be doing that?

Yes, counterproductive, you don't want your estrogen going too low. Is your l-dex dosed at 1mg/1ml? Did you start at that dose or bump it up after a certain amount of time? If you're taking 2mg a day you very well could be experiencing fatigue due to low estrogen. That's all conjecture w/o
blood-work though.

Yes it is dosed. I didn't work my way up, just started there. Maybe I'll not take that for a bit or cut in half and see what happens. Thanks for the input

So you were taking 2mg right from the start? No estrogen related sides? I went with 0.5mg EOD at a Test dose of 750mg/wk, at onset of sides, and it worked fine. You've probably crushed your estro at 2mg/day.

If your taking 2mg of liquidex everyday then your estrogen is in the shitter. Most people will only take .5mg eod.

Also you don't want estrogen as low as possible.. We need a little bit of estrogen to function properly.. it had to be balanced properly. Who told you to do 2ml a day

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Agreed ^^ you might not even need it with that cycle I know I wouldn't .

Brad.

I agree also. More of something doesn't always mean it's better. Find the happy medium so that you're hormone levels feel balanced. If it doesn't go away you Can also get bloods to take the doubt away. Test flu gave me that feeling but passed shortly. Good luck bro, and keep up the hard work.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using EliteFitness

If your taking 2mg of liquidex everyday then your estrogen is in the shitter. Most people will only take .5mg eod.

Also you don't want estrogen as low as possible.. We need a little bit of estrogen to function properly.. it had to be balanced properly. Who told you to do 2ml a day

Believe it or not, the advice to do 1ml at morning and then another at night daily was provided to me by a long time poster here who posts often. I haven't taken any today and will wait until I get sides if I happen to take it again.

Be careful. I know a-dex can knock the estro down pretty quick but I don't how fast it rebounds. It's variable depending on aromitization to begin with. You still may need a .5 dose EOD, you might not. That's why telling somebody to go 2mg ED is reckless IMO. You might consider .25 EOD to see if the fatigue improves as your estro stabilizes and adjust from there. Let this be a good experience in establishing a bit of a baseline for future reference. Keep us posted, good luck.

Believe it or not, the advice to do 1ml at morning and then another at night daily was provided to me by a long time poster here who posts often. I haven't taken any today and will wait until I get sides if I happen to take it again.

It must have been a mistake or a typo or something because 2mg of adex a day is overkill. As Race121 says try .25 eod and adjust from there.. Hope things improve

Top Bottom