Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WE are all 11 days late.... Yes feb cycles thread. Who is running what?

lmfao...yes i know...my bulker was suppose to start mid feb..but economy sucks and cant afford it.. my goal before i start cutting is 240 by summer so cant waste time

WOW...you will have 40 lbs on me, unless I get to my goal of 220 lbs...I'm only 5'8" though...pls tell me you're taller :worried:

How the fuck did no one make a feb cycles thread? You know the deal boys. Tell me what you are running. What you are planing to run. How its working for you. You trying something new going back to something old.

You trying a new product? How you like it? Whats your phone number and do you want to be my inside spoon?

Here is my upcoming cycle guys, This will be my 8th. I have waited almost a year since running a small cycle so i should be good to go here. I'd like to hear what you think... This has been tweaked from my previous post a couple days ago...

wk 1-5 Dianabol - methandrostenolone - 50mg ed
wk 1-5 test testosterone propionate 100mg ed
wk 2-15 test testosterone cypionate 750mg ew
wk 2-13 promobolan 500mg ew
wk 7-15 anavar 50mg ed

wk 15-18 Clomid 50mg ed
ADex 10mg ed (only if needed since I'm not prone to gyno)
Also gonna throw in some hcg

Just call me pin cushion...

My stats
6'0"
215 lbs
roughly 8% bf
My food plan is right on spot and my workout routine is also.

WOW...you will have 40 lbs on me, unless I get to my goal of 220 lbs...I'm only 5'8" though...pls tell me you're taller :worried:
im 5 10 so i do have 2 inches on ya!

I am in week 6 of....

TrenA 1-5 75mgs EOD
TestP 1-11 100mgs EOD

first run with tren, fucking love it. even at that low dose the stuff is amazing. honestly, the only side effects were insomnia (first 4 days), night sweats (first week) and difficulty busting a nut (not the worst thing; had several fuck marathons with my GF)

this combination may be my "go-to" cycle going forward. this is my 5th injectable cycle and this one has the least sides and fantastic gains. i don't see the need to use a multitude of compounds and i have never been a proponent of high doses. i could see my next run consisting of maybe 100mgs EOD of tren and maybe 125mgs EOD of test (just to keep the cock functional).

starting march first with 12 weeks test cyp @ 500mg per week with winny starting at week 6 @ 75 mg per day. bulked up all damn winter. 5'6" at 225lbs with around 18%bf now. drop it to 200at about 8% and chill for the summer. prolly throw in some clen at the end too.

I'm doing Test prop 75 mg eod, Tren ace 75 mg eod, EQ 80 mg eod, M-drol 20 mg/day with low dose humalog post workout. test weeks 1-12, tren 1-10, eq 1-10, mdrol 1-4 and 8-12. I'm a week and a half in and after starting letrozole and losing the excess water I'm up 13-14 lbs.. jeesh. I hope to hit 230 but would ok if I gained even more! I'm right at 208 lbs in the morning at the moment.

Top Bottom