Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WE are all 11 days late.... Yes feb cycles thread. Who is running what?

Test e pharma grade 300mgs ew for 16 weeks
Anadrol 100mgs ed for 6 weeks

I am currently using 37.5mgs phentermine ed and lipo-b injects ew to lean up a bit. Plus I am using a very low dose of test cyp 200mgs eow, winny 50mgs ed and 50mcg's scientropin igf pwo. Its working quite nicely:qt:

I am currently using 37.5mgs phentermine ed and lipo-b injects ew to lean up a bit. Plus I am using a very low dose of test cyp 200mgs eow, winny 50mgs ed and 50mcg's scientropin igf pwo. Its working quite nicely:qt:

do you find the phentermine necessary bro? I mean, do you find it helps you achieve something you can't do with a good diet and exercise? it's just an appetite suppressant.

the phentermine gives a kick in the ass in the a.m, I think my tolerance has already built up to it. The appetite supressant part only worked for maybe the first day or two and the whole wired feeling all day wore off after maybe the first week. Like i mentioned earlier it really just gives me a energy boost first thing in the a.m but by noon i dont feel it at all. I am able to get all my meals in, calories, fat intake, carbs/protein ratio etc etc

this may be a surprise to everyone but due to finaincial situation my bulker is on hold until my work picks up...so int he mean time i am doing a small blast from my hrt dose

test cyp 200mg ew
dbol 50mg 1-7
tren a 50mg ed 1-8
gh 5iu ed

this was not what i had planned but due to being completely broke i had to make the best of what i had.

this may be a surprise to everyone but due to finaincial situation my bulker is on hold until my work picks up...so int he mean time i am doing a small blast from my hrt dose

test cyp 200mg ew
dbol 50mg 1-7
tren a 50mg ed 1-8
gh 5iu ed

this was not what i had planned but due to being completely broke i had to make the best of what i had.

never saw you do something with such a low dosage bro...ever lol

the phentermine gives a kick in the ass in the a.m, I think my tolerance has already built up to it. The appetite supressant part only worked for maybe the first day or two and the whole wired feeling all day wore off after maybe the first week. Like i mentioned earlier it really just gives me a energy boost first thing in the a.m but by noon i dont feel it at all. I am able to get all my meals in, calories, fat intake, carbs/protein ratio etc etc

good to know bro, and I'm glad it works for you.I fear that suppressants will effect your diet plan and you wont be able to get all your meals it, but if it's working...stay on it :)

I'm almost done with week 11 of a 16-20 week testE (400mg), EQ (600mg)cycle. Lovin every minute of every day! Thanks to needto and the rest of you guys, this is my best experience on cycle to date.

never saw you do something with such a low dosage bro...ever lol
lmfao...yes i know...my bulker was suppose to start mid feb..but economy sucks and cant afford it.. my goal before i start cutting is 240 by summer so cant waste time

Top Bottom