Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

very petite and weak female

MaryJeos

I’m extremely tiny. I weigh about 110 lb and I’m 5 foot 2 inches
I can barely do the bar at the gym
that makes me extremely weak and I admit it but I’m trying I go with my boyfriend to the gym and I go do exactly what he does just less weight
how do I get stronger with steroids? I’m 37 years old and I like to impress him

I’m extremely tiny. I weigh about 110 lb and I’m 5 foot 2 inches
I can barely do the bar at the gym
that makes me extremely weak and I admit it but I’m trying I go with my boyfriend to the gym and I go do exactly what he does just less weight
how do I get stronger with steroids? I’m 37 years old and I like to impress him
you dont need steroids
you need to eat more

if you want to get STRONG 5mgs ostarine 5mgs cardarine 2 caps cardazol and eat protein and train hard

You should wait until you hit a genetic wall in muscle development before turning to steroids. The risks that come with steroid use for females are generally not worth it to impress a boyfriend. I say this as a lot of the side effects from steroid use may be unattractive to your boyfriend. Acne, deepening of the voice, hair loss, and others. Now I can say if you are using responsibly you will most likely be able to avoid these, but some women are more genetically prone to sides when using steroids than others. On top of this you will most likely be purchasing from underground labs which means you could risk getting the wrong steroid or a steroid laced with something else.

If you ever get ready to take the risk, I would suggest 5 mg of Anavar daily, preferably just before working out. Make sure you also have a small protein rich meal prior to working out to help fuel your workout and prime the body to add muscle. If you go this route though then you need to get a roid test kit and I don't care who says the venders gear is good, test what you get before using it.

you should get on anavar why not
ugfreak.to has para pharma anavar

Top Bottom