Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

longest steroid cycle for females?

Qoeib36

What is going to be the longest steroid cycle that you recommend for females?
I’m going to start on something after the new year and I want to really commit to my weight training and be motivated to push myself
my main goals are fat loss and muscle gains but I want to keep a feminine physique
I’m 130 pounds and 5 foot 8 inches and I’m 36 years old

What is going to be the longest steroid cycle that you recommend for females?
I’m going to start on something after the new year and I want to really commit to my weight training and be motivated to push myself
my main goals are fat loss and muscle gains but I want to keep a feminine physique
I’m 130 pounds and 5 foot 8 inches and I’m 36 years old
for females low dose and 6 week cycles

Although females don't have to worry about HPTA the way men do
you we'll still have issues with your organs and General Health so you shouldn't run Cycles longer than 10 or 12 weeks
plus with females it can be worse because a lot of times you're running orals which are liver toxic

Too actually give you a recommendation I would have to know what you are planning on running and how much.

Now relatively low dose Anavar or Primo you can run 10 week cycles on and off, but I generally like to limit my wife to 8 week cycles as this gives us the ability to stretch to that 10 week cycle if we have to for the purpose of a photo shoot or something. If your looking for peak appearance you have to play with the timing of ending a cycle and when you want peak appearance. Everyone is a little different with this.

Top Bottom