Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Update from me

muskate

High End Bro
Platinum
I actually competed last night in Brandon. I was helping my friend with the show and figured if I am going to be there, I might as well enter myself. I didn't do any peak weak tactics or anything like that. I basically put on a coat of paint the day of the show and entered.

We both ended up getting second place. It was a very competitive show and a lot of fun.

My friend James will be coming on the Evolutionary.org podcast on Sunday. He is the bodybuilder in the photo with me. If I didn't know him personally I wouldn't believe he is 100% natural. He is a medical doctor and an extremely intelligent guy. I am really excited to get him on the show and to hear his thoughts about bodybuilding with the background of being an MD.

You have any questions for James, please post them here.

Here is the link to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/evolutionary-radio/id1071339501?mt=2

Looking great Trevor - it is always a good thing to participate in those shows even when you are not in your prime shape, just for the sake of the sport itself and to have some fun.

@alopez8 - as far as I know, he is on a very mild TRT dosage.

I totally believe that guy is natural.. you can tell by his shoulders and chest. he is ripped, but he doesn't have that large muscle mass that you build with steroids.

if he were to decide to juice up, he would explode in size.. this is why I always say build a base first, so that when you do use steroids you can really take things to the next level!

Looking great brother! I am really excited to hear what he has to say on the podcast. It is not often you get to talk to someone who competes, is an MD, and also natural. Should be very interesting.

Looking great brother! I am really excited to hear what he has to say on the podcast. It is not often you get to talk to someone who competes, is an MD, and also natural. Should be very interesting.

Totally agree with the bold above, you have a dream guest right there!

Top Bottom