Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

found this interesting and scary

any1 got a remote clue wtf they thing they wer taking that made head grow an had to to mr x to learn how to use????fkn sounds like kryptonite

Could they be talking about tren being the new thing at that time? I dont know of anything stronger even now.

Sent from Canada

I knew it would be expensive, but I had no idea it was that much a year that those guys have to spend. Wow, takes a lot of dedication.

I think we all realize the damage and toll the professional lifestyle takes on their bodies. Anyone that didn't, would have to be recklessly naive.
Honestly though, I never in my lifetime would have imagined that today's pros are pushing or exceeding $100,000 a year in drugs/HGH alone!

I wonder what today's top pros are running, and how much it runs them? With all the new peptides, SARMS, IGF, etc, and GH being cheaper than 10years ago, seems like they might could get huge a little cheaper than they used to. Plus we know more about supps and proper cycling now, perhaps doses might not need to be so dangerously high and long? Just curious, I don't plan to ever get that big though I DO want to compete again someday.

Top Bottom