Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ultragan vs. tt eq

So what is the verdict from someone whos tried both. I have tried TTokkyo only and I got good results but I did not get real vascular like most do. I am going to use eq again and was considering using ultragan but do not know if results will be much different. Ttokkyo gave me no sides or acne and not sure what to expect with ultragan. Anyone try both?????

never had a problem w/ the TT EQ burning or stinging and only had a problem w/ one bottle of CYP out of 10. It was worse than any sus or t400 inject.

Mack!

Mackavelli said:
So what is the verdict from someone whos tried both. I have tried TTokkyo only and I got good results but I did not get real vascular like most do. I am going to use eq again and was considering using ultragan but do not know if results will be much different. Ttokkyo gave me no sides or acne and not sure what to expect with ultragan. Anyone try both?????

in order to see the vascularity that EQ provides your bf has to be pretty low. I'm by no means in the single digits 12-13% but I still noticed a dramatic change in the areas where I have very little fat content even though I got the munchies in the later stages of my cycle! I used Ttokkyo EQ the first 9 weeks of my cycle and Ultragan the last 3, I noticed no difference in the product. Maybe I just didn't give Ultragan enough time, but EQ is EQ and already had it in my system for 9 weeks. So my advice to you is get the Ttokkyo Eq more for your buck and less shots! Best of luck, if you have any ?s feel free to PM or email.

Here is another EQ post in which both M56M and myself answered a few ?s about EQ!

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=121460

biggun said:
i'm adding eq into a cycle soon and wanted some opinions on what would be a better choice of these two. i like that the tt would have less volume to inject but i have herd of tt products having painful injections and may not be as clean as the ultragan. what are your experiences, if anyone has used both were the results the same?

I have used both denkall's ultragan 100 and Ttokkyo's boldenon 200. I got very good results off both, vascularity and hardness. However, I prefer the Ttokkyo eq for several reasons. As far as gains, mg to mg they are about equal. But mg to mg the Ttokkyo is much cheaper. Also the fact that Tt is 200mg/ml rather than 100mg/ml means less volume which is good if you are stacking other AS as well. And as far as one being dirtier than the other I'd have to say from personal experience that the ultragan is the dirtier of the two. The reason I say this is because when I used the Ultragan I broke out pretty bad and did not on the Ttokkyo. But don't get me wrong denkall has some very good products. Personally I prefer Tt for the reasons I stated above. Hopefully this helps.

Top Bottom