Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ultragan vs. tt eq

biggun

i'm adding eq into a cycle soon and wanted some opinions on what would be a better choice of these two. i like that the tt would have less volume to inject but i have herd of tt products having painful injections and may not be as clean as the ultragan. what are your experiences, if anyone has used both were the results the same?

I've only used the tt EQ but I can defenitely tell it gets the job done... Vascularity is up, HUNGER is up (bad - because I'm cutting).... I love the stuff and it's high mg/ml concentration makes it optimal, so you arent injecting - well, in my case 12 times a week (600mg/week) with 50mg/ml stuff....

... The injections are about as painful as spilling some cool water on your foot...

YUM

What mg does the TT eq come in? I know ultragan is 100mg. A good bro of mine suggessted trying the TT in an upcoming stack because my mg intake will be so high and I can't use 50mg eq. That would equal to a whole lot of shots. Just curious about the mgs the TT eq comes in. Thanks, BamBam

Boldenone TT is 200mg/ml 10ml
Ultragan is 100mg/ml 10ml

They are both quality Equipoises, the tt bold will be cheaper and is more concentrated and has not ever caused any type of burn.

ran 400mg a week for 10 weeks with ultragan 100, the shit was awsome. had veins where I never thought possible, also had gains all the way to the end and some.

Top Bottom