Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

turinabol cycle question

Mkronos

I will be running 80 mg per day which is a prudent cycle length? most people told 6-7 weeks at that dose, also how bad is it on sex drive? I did test and deca in the past my libido decreased notably, thank you for opinions on this post.

80 mgs of turinabol are too many - 50-60 should be plenty for most people. It is a liver toxic compound, so I would limit the cycle duration to 8 weeks only. However, at such a high dosage I would not go past 6 weeks. Make sure to be using a good liver supporting supplement. Turinabol without testosterone might lead to some reduction of libido, but I have not tried to do this personally, so I can not share my experience.

You might experience some libido issues by running tbol without a testosterone base with your cycle. If you want to run an oral only steroid cycle, I would stack the tbol with a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com or the SARM RAD140.

RAD140 was designed to replace TRT therapy in older men -> https://www.evolutionary.org/rad140-testolone

I would not run tbol solo. You want some androgens too. I would run test with tbol and lower your dose to 40-60mg per day. 40mg is good for most people but I have gone up to 60mg personally.

Top Bottom