Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trenbolone vs winstrol vs eq

I'm with DRR on this one, looks like a great cycle for your goals, just don't run the winny past 6 weeks, so use it the last 6. Also, the eq tends to kick in slowly due to the long chain ester, so front load it at a double dose the first week. You may have libido problems, but it can vary. I've done tren only without problems (actually noticed an increase in sex drive and ability to perform), but needed test other times. Use it and see how you respond. You may need 100-200 mg of test a week. You could also try proviron if you have problems from the tren. It will help you harden up, while incresing libido and the duration of your erections, so you get a double benefit.

Other than the Clen 10 weeks on and the Winny 10 weeks on, I think it looks good if you are working out several times a week and eating properly to meet your goals. I agree, at least, having test on hand is a good suggestion.

bjorn said:
hey which is the most potent out of these 3 roids, i heard all of them are great that is why im goin to stack all in one cycle the cycle will last 10 weeks and consist of

400mg eq per week
75mg tren eod
100mg winstrol eod
clenbuterol(6-10 tabs per day)

wat do u guys think of this cycle my goal is to become a freak of nature with dense muscles and cable corded veins.is there any cycle more potent than this?

I would say that tren is the most potent for fat loss... but together you have a phenomenal stack... I did a similar cycle last year:
600 eq /week
75 tren ed
winstrol 50mg ed

The results were spectacular... you are going to love it... Couple it with a good diet... By a good diet I would say one with targeted carbs... fuck that ckd shit unless you are a fat ass.

Top Bottom