Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren for size?

cabergoline will make you crazy horny, youll think about sex constantly, and the weird thing with cab is you will turn into don juan...also you can have sex, and do round two in less than 5 minutes. And sometimes not even stop between ...multiple O's....it also blocks the fear/risk taking part of your brain.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

not the reason I run caber but yeah it will increase libido and help with sleep. which are great when running tren.

@blue_steel, this time last year I also ran sus, test, deca and anavar. By week 14 had gained a legit 20 lbs. Ran 2 bottles of tri-tren and had minimal to no sides. About to stock up and run it again.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Ok thanks guys. My goal here is to add some solid muscle without much bloat and definitelty no moon face. From what it looks like, I can run test and tren and as long as I keep my cals up, should see some nice muscle gains along with maybe a little fat loss. Sounds good to me. I think I will go with this. Test E at 750mg EW and Tren Ace at 75mg EOD to start. This will be first time running Tren. I have 5 cycles under my belt and am looking for a good boost for some size gains. Diet is already in order.

So I believe the general thought here is Test/Tren will be a great bulker as long as food intake is what it needs to be? Like I said, the intention is to add some solid muscle. Some dont like Tren as a bulker which is why i was looking for your opinions on it when used for size gaining.

Ok thanks guys. My goal here is to add some solid muscle without much bloat and definitelty no moon face. From what it looks like, I can run test and tren and as long as I keep my cals up, should see some nice muscle gains along with maybe a little fat loss. Sounds good to me. I think I will go with this. Test E at 750mg EW and Tren Ace at 75mg EOD to start. This will be first time running Tren. I have 5 cycles under my belt and am looking for a good boost for some size gains. Diet is already in order.

Just remember this much; I had a hard time understanding this... If you're lookin to add mass, u need carbs and a lot of em... And to gain mass albeit lean mass u will still have to gain some fat. So keep that in mind and believe that chit bc if u believe everything u read or see then u may be disappointed. To get bigger u gotta put on weight

Buddy I have done plenty of cycles with tren. Even tren by it self.

Tren only leans you out and give you good strength n lean muscles.

There is no way you will put 20lb of muscles with tren.

I was doing 5000cal a day and still didn't put 20lb of muscles lol

I understand the diet part. So are you saying Test/Tren would not be a good choice for a bulk cycle? My goal here is to add as much quality muscle as i can. What do you recommend then for a good strong "quality" bulk cycle? Again I will give you my stats and cycle history to help you better recommend something. 5'8 208 13% bodyfat. 28 years old and 5 cycles under my belt. first cycle: test 500mg. 2nd cycle: test at 500mg. 3rd cycle: test 500mg and deca 400mg. 4th cycle: test 500mg eq 600mg and d-bol 30mg. 5th cycle: test alone at 500mg. My last cycle was somewhat dissapointing and my diet was pretty darn good. This is why i feel i'm ready to try something a little more potent you might say. If you believe test/tren is better sutied for cutting, then what would you recommend for a good bulk cycle without the bloatedness/moonface?

Dude, I understand u think ur diet is "down" but do u understand that a bulking diet and a cutting diet differ? If u are eating a cutting diet it doesn't really matter what bulking gear ur on u still won't get the most out of it! Your diet is what will determine what u gain really. U can go with tren as test but please don't expect to put on 20lbs of lean muscle... I'd recommend u run test,(1-16) eq (1-14) npp (1-8) tren a (8-16) var (10-16) that right there will be a beast of a cycle... Work on bulking up the first 10 wks and then use the last 6 to strip off the fats.

I understand the diet part. So are you saying Test/Tren would not be a good choice for a bulk cycle? My goal here is to add as much quality muscle as i can. What do you recommend then for a good strong "quality" bulk cycle? Again I will give you my stats and cycle history to help you better recommend something. 5'8 208 13% bodyfat. 28 years old and 5 cycles under my belt. first cycle: test 500mg. 2nd cycle: test at 500mg. 3rd cycle: test 500mg and deca 400mg. 4th cycle: test 500mg eq 600mg and d-bol 30mg. 5th cycle: test alone at 500mg. My last cycle was somewhat dissapointing and my diet was pretty darn good. This is why i feel i'm ready to try something a little more potent you might say. If you believe test/tren is better sutied for cutting, then what would you recommend for a good bulk cycle without the bloatedness/moonface?

As you said you want a quality muscles but still looking to bulk up.

IMO I would do 16week cycle

Dbols 1 to 4 40mg Ed

Test E 750mg 1 to 16 ...................or test prop 100mg Ed 1 to 16 for lean look less bloat

Eq 500mg 1 to 16
Remember to see descent results you have to cycle eq for bit longer and it will give you hard n vascular look after 10weeks

Tren E 200mg 1 to 8 weeks
This will help u put some lean muscle n strength

Stanzol 13 to 16 50mg e2d
It's will help u free you test so it can utilize more in muscle building n get off the bloat.

IMO by week 13 you would achieve a big vascular body.

Keep it in mind eat min 4000cal a day
And eat clean.

Muscle growth = 33% training 33% nutrition 33% rest

By the end of this cycle I would expect at least 15lb of solid muscle gain

Well my diet will be a "bulking" diet. I was actually trying to keep this cycle a little more simple than that. I was thinking more along the lines of 2 compounds with an oral added. So you would advise against tren when it comes to bulking then? I am looking for a strong yet relatively simple and cost effective bulking cycle. I think 4+ compounds is probably out of my range for the time being.

Top Bottom