Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

total newbie to roids ?

the disease itself is and has been undercontrol. it's the malnutrition and weight problem that still stayed. i suffer from no pain or anything now except that i can't gain weight for shit! does your appetite go up with fina/test?

Rubixcube1, buy the book "Power Eating" by Susan M. Kleiner. It is published by Human Kinetics. It's very easy to read and easy to follow. Learn to apply the methods, learn how to train, train hard and you will grow.

At this stage I'd be hooking up with an endocrinologist before using anything like fina or test.

If you can't gain by eating, gear is not going to help that much.

Even if you have a crew of 100 instead of 10 you aren't going to build a house without materials.

hell...i'd see if the doc would prescribe you some HGH(Human Growth Hormone) and maybe you could grow off that. I know people that are extremely small for their age and the doc gave it to them...but I don't really know shit about GH so that's just a suggestion..............MUDVAYNE

are there any anabolic forms of GH or anything that I might be able to get through a source? Exact name would be appreciated.

rubixcube1 said:
its too late for that. my bone plates are almost completely closed.

You DEFINITELY need to get a second opinion. They misdiagnosed my brother as well and he was very short until he was like 17. This was when he got a second opinion and got on HGH. He was prolly about 5'3". He's now 5'9". I'd go to a different doc and get on that HGH. You sound like the perfect candidate. And stay away from gear until you get this kind of shit ironed out. After you get off the HGH the doc will prolly prescribe some Test to help you grow. Then you don't even have to worry about underground shit.

Oh yeah, and EAT!! Gear does nothing if you only put down food 3x/day.

Top Bottom