Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

total newbie to roids ?

rubixcube1

Hey! I'm totally new to your board and to roids in general. I've read some of your progress reports and WOW it sure is fucken inspirational. I bought the fina kit with 1 load of pellets and the 2gF kit from A. I'm reading a lot of you guys are adding androgel. What is that? How do I add it to my solution? I'm also planning to coincide the fina with testovorin. These are my stats now and now you will see why roids are my way to go...

Height : 5'3
Weight: 95lbs

After I make the solution, how many ml/cc should I inject? How often should I do it? How much of the testovorin should I do and when? BTW the testovorin is 250mgs. Thanks a lot. I appreciate all the tips you guys can give me.

well ok...

Androgel is just test in a gel form that you rub all over your body. You dont need it for the cycle you want to do.

Have you been lifitng long? You seem very very light. I would look into improving your diet before hitting the stuff. i regret that a lot.

If you are going to do fina no matter what anyone says , at your weight i would only do 37mg every other day ( 1/2 a cc).

For the test i would do 83 mg every other day (1/3rd a cc)

every time i look at pics of already made fina the finished jar looks way to small to hold enough for a cycle? is it enough or is there something extra?

rubixcube1

Welcome to the board, keep reading and doing your research, you have plenty of time to start gear, at 5'3

I would wait another year before I start gear.

At your age I was 5'3 and grew 3 more inches by the time I was 23

Now at 51 I think I am starting to shrink.

hah good looking man but ive made up my mind and want to get on this asap. what kind of diet is good to build mass with my weight/size with fina/test?

So you know that steroids can prematurely close your growth plates causing you to be shorter then you might have been otherwise? And you wish to do them anyway?

Top Bottom