Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too sleepy on cycle - need help

MartijnGym

Hello everyone! Currently I am on cycle consisting oftestosterone cypionate, deca, and dianabol. I am on week 7, and I amfeeling sleepy all day. Like really sleepy. I did not change anythingabout my routines, nor did I change anything about stimulants (stilldrink one cup of coffee in the morning, and sometimes a second one atlunch), so I can't understand that sudden change. Those who areexperienced, please let me know what is happening?

it really isn't rocket science here.

you are stacking 3 aromatizing compounds together and you are gaining weight too much and too fast. if you had to carry 2 gallons of water on your back 24/7 wouldn't you feel tired? that is what you are doing here

even with using an AI it isn't good enough. you should not be using dbol after 7 weeks.. using dbol alone that long will cause you to feel lethargic, so i can't imagine stacking 2 more things on top of that.. also your test dose should lowered, that will help too.

do that and grab a bottle of n2guard and you will start getting your energy back.

Try to lower carb and up protein or fat intake or at least have high, medium, and low carb days.
After a meal go for a walk instead of sitting or lying down.

Top Bottom