Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tight T-shirt/shirt with baggyish shorts?????

I agree, and I dont but the jeans I have arent too baggy I dont think, my butt is just so big I gotta have them kinda baggy

tommboy said:
I agree, and I dont but the jeans I have arent too baggy I dont think, my butt is just so big I gotta have them kinda baggy
nothing wrong with a big butt on a guy; especially if its the muscle butt kind of big. Muscular glutes are a winner; always!

LMAO @ uptight guys who work out to build muscles and then are too insucure to show 'em off.

rnch said:
LMAO @ uptight guys who work out to build muscles and then are too insucure to show 'em off.
gotta agree with u there; they work hard to get that hard look and then hate it when they get a compliment [from a guy]. hey, a kind word is a kind word; be grateful.....[unless the kind words extend to ....'wanna a BJ?' -- then I can see where they might not take that kindly.....:rainbow: lol

top2bottomdfw said:
gotta agree with u there; they work hard to get that hard look and then hate it when they get a compliment [from a guy]. hey, a kind word is a kind word; be grateful.....[unless the kind words extend to ....'wanna a BJ?' -- then I can see where they might not take that kindly.....:rainbow: lol

fuckin hilarious, even then a BJ is a Bj right!

ha!

top2bottomdfw said:
i guess i'm not as picky as some guys here are....a compliment is a compliment, no matter who gives it!

jeepboi said:
fuckin hilarious, even then a BJ is a Bj right!

ha!
that's so true; at least that's what the last guy told me as he was leaving my house; wedding ring on, infant seat in the back of the SUV...I did the math and it came out to str 8. lol

So weird when I see guys that have HUGE butts (not fat just huge) and normal waists - They buy regular size pants bigger to fit and instead of getting the waists taken in, they tie the waist tight with a belt - Not the best look.

Top Bottom