Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tight T-shirt/shirt with baggyish shorts?????

Sean Scott said:
have you ever heard the expression "she would look good dressed in a sack' well thats goes for you bro, take a good look at your self does your clothes complment you/body or just make you look like a jack ass?.. pretty easy not being mean but it works for me and trust me i use clothing as armor.

So really i cant asnwer that because i would have to see what you looked like some guys can pull off clothes that others can't, such is life.

What do you mean you wear clothing like armor?

I'm just trying to think if I look weird with the shirt being all tight and the shorts not, I guess ill have to figure it out myself

tommboy said:
What do you mean you wear clothing like armor?

I'm just trying to think if I look weird with the shirt being all tight and the shorts not, I guess ill have to figure it out myself

i meant that i cover up parts that may be lacking, but to try to answer your question if you have the body shape to pull off tight shirts then do what makes you happy. my opinion on tight shirts is that you should stay away from that look. but then again thats just my 2 cents

Personally A&F shirts still look weird on me when I buy an XL and I am by no means a monster at 6'1 205. They make them to cater to the skinny teenage kids so their fit really doesn't work well for me. Obey makes nice shirts that fit well, have a vintage texture to them.

As for baggy shorts, for the sake of everyone keep them baggy (but wear them at your waist or slightly below). Any male with tight shorts should be shot on site.

Just my opinion...works for me, I got laid last night. lol

rocuhfella07 said:
Personally A&F shirts still look weird on me when I buy an XL and I am by no means a monster at 6'1 205. They make them to cater to the skinny teenage kids so their fit really doesn't work well for me. Obey makes nice shirts that fit well, have a vintage texture to them.

As for baggy shorts, for the sake of everyone keep them baggy (but wear them at your waist or slightly below). Any male with tight shorts should be shot on site.

Just my opinion...works for me, I got laid last night. lol

never heard of Obey but ill check them out, why do you say it looks weird? I think I look muscular in them, but at 6 foot 1 that shirt might be short on you is that the problem? Im 5 foot 9 190

tommboy said:
never heard of Obey but ill check them out, why do you say it looks weird? I think I look muscular in them, but at 6 foot 1 that shirt might be short on you is that the problem? Im 5 foot 9 190

They don't make the neck of the tee's big enough, so they are a bit snug on my neck.

LMAO @ guys here who lift and diet to build attractive, eye catching bodies and then are too uptight to show off their results!

rnch said:
LMAO @ guys here who lift and diet to build attractive, eye catching bodies and then are too uptight to show off their results!
absolutely right! and dont get started on the idea of seeing a nekid guy in the shower area of the gym; they WORK WORK WORK to get that body in that shape and then freak out if someone accidentily (!) looks their direction to check them out. On a side note: a couple of the guys do have something to feel self conscious about; they have fantastic bodies but were 'short changed' in the peen department; they keep that towel wrapped around them so tight you'd think it would cut off the blood supply to the upper body! and then take their jockey shorts (!) and pull them on under the towel; dropping the towel once the little bitty peens are covered up. God's sense of humor; a BIG body and a little weiner!

Top Bottom