Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on the camel crew 6 weeks cutting cycle

newpie90

My Mates are training at Oxygen Gym in Kuwait and they are getting really impressive on daily basis , and I asked many of them and they all told me about the cycles they are using for cutting so I am thinking to give this a go and I have already tried all the compounds before but not tren
the cycle is for 6 weeks and no pct is recoomended
Saturday : 1 ml Tren ( 50 mg ) + 1 ml winny (100 mg )
sunday : 1 ml Masteron ( 100 mg ) + 1 ml of primo ( 100 mg )
Monday : 1 ml tren ( 50 mg ) + 1 ml winny (100 mg )
Tuesday : 1 ml mastero + 1 ml primo ( 100 mg each )
Wednesday : 1 ml Tren ( 50 mg ) + 1 ml winny ( 100 mg )
Thursday : 1 ml of masteron ( 100 mg ) plus 1 ml Primo ( 100 mg )
Anavar ( 20 mg daily ) before training
clen : 40 mcg per day

My friends in both Kuwait and Emiarte are swearing by this cycle to shreded down in crazy way and I know them personally , they are going back during semester break to Kuwait and within 2 months , they are in totally different physiques .
any thoughts ? anyone have tried this for 6 to 8 weeks ?

yea but they are using it and getting really shreded
whats your opinion about this cycle ? any proper pct you think that I should add? can i drop any compound to reduce the sides ? can I run it for 8 weeks ?

I'm no expert on cycles so just a few notions:
1) make sure you're ready for the tren side effects
2) Some gears require more than 8 weeks - the guys will say which
3) ALWAYS go with a proper PCT!! Check the stickies

Check out this article on Big Ramy's steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/big-ramy-steroids

The biggest difference between training in Kuwait vs training in North America is that in Kuwait, steroids are legal. They can go to the pharmacy and buy whatever they want.

It's not hard to get quality gear in the US but finding quality GH is almost impossible. Different story in Kuwait. They can just walk into the pharmacy and grab whatever they want.

Steroids DO NOT BURN FAT! You can run any compounds you want to when cutting. Those are good choices because they are dry compounds but they are not going to burn fat for you. You have to be in a caloric deficit every single day to lose fat.

remember steroids are not fat burners and clen is not a fat burner either, it is more of a stimulant

i would focus on diet and exercise first, steroids are not going to magically burn fat.

I know that using Tren just seems to melt the fat off me without change of diet. I can't use it while bulking.

Thays a weak cycle

My Mates are training at Oxygen Gym in Kuwait and they are getting really impressive on daily basis , and I asked many of them and they all told me about the cycles they are using for cutting so I am thinking to give this a go and I have already tried all the compounds before but not tren
the cycle is for 6 weeks and no pct is recoomended
Saturday : 1 ml Tren ( 50 mg ) + 1 ml winny (100 mg )
sunday : 1 ml Masteron ( 100 mg ) + 1 ml of primo ( 100 mg )
Monday : 1 ml tren ( 50 mg ) + 1 ml winny (100 mg )
Tuesday : 1 ml mastero + 1 ml primo ( 100 mg each )
Wednesday : 1 ml Tren ( 50 mg ) + 1 ml winny ( 100 mg )
Thursday : 1 ml of masteron ( 100 mg ) plus 1 ml Primo ( 100 mg )
Anavar ( 20 mg daily ) before training
clen : 40 mcg per day

My friends in both Kuwait and Emiarte are swearing by this cycle to shreded down in crazy way and I know them personally , they are going back during semester break to Kuwait and within 2 months , they are in totally different physiques .
any thoughts ? anyone have tried this for 6 to 8 weeks ?

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Top Bottom