Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

That time of year again! Bulking time!

flagnorfail

gonna be starting my bulking cycle here within the next two weeks! pretty stoked about it not gonna lie! gonna try and put on about 20lbs or more and keep it all but if i loose a few, ill be happy with a solid 15lbs though. cycle and stats are as follows:

Age 26
6'
193lbs
6-7%bf
training for 5 years, 3 natty

Cycle:
1-12 test-e 250mg 2 times a week (Monday and Friday)500mg overall
1-10 Deca 200mg Twice a week. (Monday and Friday)400mg overall
1-4 Dbol 30mg every day spread out
1-4 Forged liver and Krill-Ts
1-4 HCGenerate 3 cap am 2 caps pm
4-8 Hcg 500ius twice a week Monday Thursday
8-12 HCGenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm
6-12 Prami .5mg every day
6-12 Aromasin 12.5mg every other day
12-18 forma-stanzol 7 pumps am and 5 pumps am for the first 4 weeks then taper down to 4 pumps am and 3 pm for the last 2 weeks.
12-16 Unleashed/postcycle combo. 1 cap 3 times a day of each.
12-16 NTBM-DAA 1 full serving every day.
16-20 Bridge 1 cap 3 times a day

Have been tweeking it here and there making a few adjustments and prolly still not done. Mostly on the starting dates of the ai( never liked looking like a blow fish) and the prami.

Ive considered upping the prami to .25 and running it through the entire cycle through pct but deca usually dosent hit me until about week 5-6 but then again, ive got a girl now and have to keep the mrs happy. Have heard that prami has some pretty sweet effects on the libido :qt: i used caber on the last go around so this will be my first run with the prami for my rats.. anybody have any issues with this or the dosage? preferb people who have used it and not just "read" about it.

also, decided to substitute clomid for forma-stanz since it has both suicide aromatase inhibitors and natural selective estrogen receptor modulators in it.

I just had blood work done a week ago so im waiting on the reply from my doc to see whats up with everything. Im sure a lot of you read my review on N2BM's Need2Slin and the outcome was great, so im going to test out the HCgenerate, forma, forged liver, krill, and post/unleased. ive been a big fan of clomid for a couple years and used it with all of my cycles until now. If you havent read Needtoo's post about all natty pct then i would highly recommend to anyone to read it. Might change a few minds for the peeps who love clomid like myself. i do have clomid on hand as well as letro and arimidex. so i figured i would give his products a good test with blood work included after this cycle. plan on making another thread with a log of weeks.. might slack a little bc i work offshore but we will see.. any comments or recommendations are welcomed.. pretty stoked about this.. will finally break the 200 mark!

Last edited:
good catch.. i was meaning to put 400 all together. No way would i run 800mg of deca a week lol. I edited it though.. should be good to go now.

Looks like a good cycle bro, it looks like you have everything you need in there I just started my bulk cycle too and am going all natty with the pct as well. Dropped the clomid and added forma in there same as you

Id start pct week 14. Run the clomid and forma to be safe. Clomid dose 25 mg day. From 10-14 blast hcg again. Id add daa in pct also. And after pct I suggest bridge.

NTBM REP

I wouldnt start the HCG until you notice shrinkage. I know you'll have the Dbol in there working early but with long esters you should be able to get 4-6 weeks before you really see shrinkage (maybe sooner with dbol) but no point wasting your money on more HCG until you see you need it.

Are you suceptible to estrogen sides or alot of water retention? If not I might back that Aromasin off to twice a week and build up from there as needed. But obviously with the deca in there you want to keep estrogen in check so it doesnt help exagerate the progestin issues. Just my .02, I dont like an AI unless its totally necessary myself.

Top Bottom