Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me what you guys think?

How much of the weight in your current cycle do you contribute to the High Pro/High Carb? 22lbs in 3 weeks is GREAT, esp. on D-Bol only. How many cycle have you done, and how many times with D's? I guess my question is, "What do you feel you would have gained without the high Carb as well?" If I gained 22lbs of D-Bol only in 3 weeks, damn, I dont know what I would do!:p

Thats what I was thinking too, I havent done the Sustanon shoot for the week yet, that was what my post was to be about to begin with. What are your reasonings YUM? You think its just too much?

I flow with the growth of appetite.

I started by eating 3,500 calories (clean)/day.
Now eating 4,500-5,000 calories (clean)/day.

This is my first cycle. However, I set a goal, envision myself getting better and I do. The fury of hell accompanies me to the gym and I swallow the world in calories. :)

The bodyfat has been dropping. I credit the majority of gains to diet. Diet and training are what make the roids work for you.

I keep adding more calories to my diet as the appitite grows. That keeps the flow.

:destroy:

It is quite a bit of test, I mean... You figure with the EOD suspension injections and the front load of sust your JUST under 2g of test a week (1750mg, about).... It seems like quite a bit of test to me, and with the no ester action going on with the suspension you will have a good amount of test going through you, and functioning, while you are waiting for the sust to kick into full gear...

Sides you might experience from test will hit you HARD and fast with the suspension so I would also strongly consider throwing in arimidex at 1mg/day because of the amount of test you are running...

YUM

I am YUM, I posted it within my cycle! :D I would NEVER consider that much without it, hahahah, damn, could you imagine that though? Shit.:FRlol:

IXIXDiabloXIXI said:
I am YUM, I posted it within my cycle! :D I would NEVER consider that much without it, hahahah, damn, could you imagine that though? Shit.:FRlol:

LOL... Sorry, it's late, I musta skipped the line that said that... LOL... You'd be sporting some tits that would make girls envious bro... LOL

YUM

Top Bottom