Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me what you guys think?

IXIXDiabloXIXI

Week 1-10 750mg of Sustanon (Wk1-2 1250mg)
Week 1-10 600mg of EQ (Wk1-2 1000mg)
Week 1-6 100mg/eod Test Suspension
Week 7-12 100mg/day Winny (50mg in Zambon for site injections)
Week 6-17 4iu's/day of HGH

And of course all the other goodies(t-3, Clen, etc...). I will taper this into a cutting cycle consting of Fina, Phenyl Prop, Primo, T-3, Clen. Arimdex through out. Lets hear it guys! My first post here, give me some real opps. I have already started. And I am looking to head to Cozumel in May for the Honeymoon, so you know how that goes.
:fro:

Run the GH for 20 weeks and nix the Suspension. What are your stats, years of training, age, yadda, yadda?... It's all about diet, no matter the cycle.

:destroy:

Super Halo Man said:
Run the GH for 20 weeks and nix the Suspension. What are your stats, years of training, age, yadda, yadda?... It's all about diet, no matter the cycle.

What he said, especially about the suspension, and also about age, stats, previous cycle exp.

YUM

I have been around bro. I have done, unfortuntly, just about everything out there. I am 6"5, around 290 or so lbs. I have been training for about 8 years. I know that it is all about diet, I will be at around 6000 cals for this one. Around 350+ grams Protein/day. I will try out the Jay Cutler High Pro/High Carb diet, to see what kind of mass that it can produce. Its supposed to be pretty damn good. After the mass portion, I will cut the high carbs, bump back up to high protein. And cycle my carbs through out the entire cutting phase of the cycle until I reach my desiered BF%. Why nix the Suspen? I think that it is one of the greatest mass drugs out there, and too late, I have already started it :D ! I was just checking to see what guys thought of the over all plane. Thanks for your time bro, and let me hear some more input. Also, why run it for 20? I never find the results THAT much different, for that much more moeny. I might give it another try though and pick up some more down the road.

PS, the only reason that I used Sustanon, and not Enth or Cyp, is that i want to make sure my water is as low as possible for Coz! But I didnt want to go with Prop, because of the injections freq. I am not feeling it this time around, been there, done that.

IXIXDiabloXIXI said:
PS, the only reason that I used Sustanon, and not Enth or Cyp, is that i want to make sure my water is as low as possible for Coz! But I didnt want to go with Prop, because of the injections freq. I am not feeling it this time around, been there, done that.

look like a wicked overall stack bro. ;) two things though. test is test no matter what. it's just a matter of time release. you've been around a while im sure u know this. also, u said u don't like the frequent shots required with prop. so why the test suspension?

Good Question. Smaller Needles, Site Injections, Less Pain in the Muscle for Training. Prop just doesnt do it for me, for site injections I mean.

IXIXDiabloXIXI said:
Good Question. Smaller Needles, Site Injections, Less Pain in the Muscle for Training. Prop just doesnt do it for me, for site injections I mean.

good answer. stick around bro. u seem to know your stuff. ;)

Thanks bro, and I will. I actually like being able to answer questions. Most boards have so few of members, there might be 5 ques a day, that shitty. Any other comments guys!?!?

I'll give you a thumbs up fo the diet. I am doing High Pro/High Carb, but my digestion is furnace status and is packing on massive muscle. I am very happy.

Top Bottom