Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

t-3 experts i.e. bigandy69

pintailduck100

i'm starting sus at 750mg a week 1-10, d-bol 40mg/ed week 1-4. clomid, arimidex, r-ala.

stats- 6'2" 230lbs b/f about %12 31yrs. 2nd cycle. never ran any test or d-bol before.

i read your post on t-3 and want to know would you recommend doing a heavier dose of t-3 and clen at the end of this cycle or wait a couple of months and run the t-3 and clen at a lower dose by them selves.

thanks all,

my goal 240-250 8%

I would run the T3 throgh the cycle (pyramid and come down real slow) and then use the Clen at the end of cycle IMHO

Wrongun!

pintailduck100 said:
i'm starting sus at 750mg a week 1-10, d-bol 40mg/ed week 1-4. clomid, arimidex, r-ala.

stats- 6'2" 230lbs b/f about %12 31yrs. 2nd cycle. never ran any test or d-bol before.

i read your post on t-3 and want to know would you recommend doing a heavier dose of t-3 and clen at the end of this cycle or wait a couple of months and run the t-3 and clen at a lower dose by them selves.

thanks all,

my goal 240-250 8%

dont bother with t-3 at the end of a bulking cycle, when you go off all gear you will have not just HPTA to deal with but also THS, low test and low t-3 levels post cycle could yeild very unpleasing sides

i would recoment doing your bulking cycle, grow to the max, then do a cutting cycle and run t-3 with it if you wish

I would still recomend running through as one of the properties and benefits of T3 which is not very well known IMO is the
Increase Nutrient Uptake as this is a great use for T3. Doses between 6.25-12.5mcg do not shutdown endogenous thyroid output. T3 at this dose can be used to add LBM and help in keeping the fat off. When doses are kept at 6.25-12.5mcg, muscles are full and rock hard, and energy is through the roof. At these light doses, it's common for people to go to the bathroom 5-6 times a day because there bodies are making more efficient use of the food they eat.

There are other issues such as protein synthesis that can also bring benefits to a bulking cycle when calories are imperative.

Just my opinion

Wrongun!

There's no reason to run the T3 after a bulking cycle...you can run it at 12.5mcg ED through the cycle but since you plan on using it in a few months, hold off on it.

I agree with Wrongun, but I would go upto 25mcgs of T3 for a while. YOu can still get some effects from 12.5 but would not go any lower than that. 25mcgs a day still wont shut down endogenous thyroid output. I would not go over 25 though.

steveo said:
I agree with Wrongun, but I would go upto 25mcgs of T3 for a while. YOu can still get some effects from 12.5 but would not go any lower than that. 25mcgs a day still wont shut down endogenous thyroid output. I would not go over 25 though.

25 mcg is a full replacement dose, it will shut you down but nothing serious.

Plus, 25mcg makes me feel sluggish and 12.5mcg gives me better results.

Top Bottom