Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sudden Prostate Attack

Snarling Force

In week 3 of cycle, sust 500 right now, but was just about to add in Tren today. Last night at like 3am, I awoke with intense prostate pain, so bad I was sweating like crazy and was almost passing out. It would not let up. I managed to swallow some Advil and eventually it calmed down.

This is probably my 10th cycle over the past decade. I've always run pretty much the same cycle, and nothing like this has ever happened before. The only difference this time is the brand of sust, as I'm using ug lab instead of pharm like I normally do.

Should I flat out stop by cycle?

What could be causing this? I'm doing everything by the book, just as I always have in the past.

Any advice? Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks all.

I would give it a little time, if the pain persists there may be an issue, so stopping the cycle and getting evaluated may need to be done. If it goes away, it was probably nothing like Steve said, but definitely something to pay attention to.

Thanks guys. I have a doctor's appt. in about 2 hours. Will have the prostate checked out. I'm concerned it could be acute prostatitis after reading about it.

Saw the doc, prostate might have infection, so he put me on anti-biotics and flowmax. The cycle must unfortunately end after just 3 weeks. What sort of PCT should I look to do with such a short go at this? I have everything for a full blown PCT, but have never had to do it for anything this short.

Top Bottom