Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sore nipples one month AFTER pct

Well from what I've read and have been told, aromasin will do little for it once the lump has formed. I still prefer aromasin on cycle but when it comes to this, I've read Letro and Adex are superior.

But I'm no expert, so I appreciate input

Letro is best for treating gyno symptoms, but it also carries the most side effects. I would use it only if necessary and for as short of a duration as needed.

Agreed letro is strong as fuck. It will destroy your sex drive and make you feel like complete shit on higher doses of it. For gyno treatment I prefer using aromasin with rolaxafine.

I'm going to see what adex can do first... don't really want to have to use Letro but it might be at that point. I'm really hoping nolva and adex will clear it up

I'm going to see what adex can do first... don't really want to have to use Letro but it might be at that point. I'm really hoping nolva and adex will clear it up

Im completely lost as to how you think adex is going to do anything... Your wasting time and money

Quick update

Day 5 of the 20mg Nolva ED and 1mg Adex EOD and the lumps are starting to shrink.
Soreness is still there. Still puffy, but not as bad. Left nipple is maybe not even a pea size now. Right lump is still fairly large (in my opinion).

Thanks for the support guys.

Noticing changes much quicker than I did with Aromasin alone right when it started, I only used it for two weeks before I needed more though. Was using aromasin @25mg ED

run some nolva and aromasin and you will be ok.. its probably estrogen rebound but a doctor would be able to help you better

Top Bottom