Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smart Phone Peeps, what do U recommend?

Stefka got the 16GB Iphone thingy... I think the name is 3G or something. Seems quite prestigious, and better than the Bold. Dunno about prices, though.

I'm sticking with my nice non-camera SCP-7050 (with, like, phone stuff on it) for a while. I never got into the texting/photos/music/internet-on-phone thing.

:cow:

Samoth, the thing is U and I were in the same boat, I didn't change this drastic till I got on EF and online culture in March, then it just dominoed, I didn't start texting till like 2 months ago cause of the GF, I used the phone like a phone. I did a litttle internet, but posting on EF is way way irriitating, STefka will find out. So I wanted a blackberry, but I'm not getting the benefit of living like Kato Kaelin in 09.

So I have to watch my funds alot more. I'm the very person I used to make fun of, I mean I know in my heart right now there is some 16 year old spoiled girl, posting up a thread bout why her Iphone doesn't type well and now she wants a blackberry or HtC touch.

Iv'e become a commmodifed douche. Still, this is the future, I mean projections are since online culture is now becoming not a part of culture, but culture itself, the Wirleess phone will become the main vehicle of Idenity, through financial credit, medical records, health information,
Its already to the point where we associate image/identity/personality with quality of phone. It only gonna grow virus like exponentially as we move forward.

So yeah... sorry bro I get carried away.
I'm with U in heart, but pwned in head.

*hugs Ariel my bff*
Hewwww....
I'm just glad U aren't pissed, fuck bro
Don't want my steel drivin, smart bro, who had to suffer the disappointment piece by piece of our beloved getting pwned by Oklahama ST, and much worse Kansas.
I'll be back in missouri like on Feb 20 to do grunt work on a research study at Mizzou, I'm gonna visit a couple of peeps we both know in our homestate.
If U ever swing by KC gimme a call, I'll pm U my digis, we can have a beer,
I haven't smoked in almost 2 months and nave no plans except when on vaca with GF.

... I did a litttle internet, but posting on EF is way way irriitating, STefka will find out.

Yeah, we tried that out. Something with the top banner adds get in the way. I'm not exactly sure why this happens... surely it can't be a hard fix. *throws TV changer at Logician*

:cow:

Top Bottom