Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle recommendation

cashcarti20

Hello so I wanted to get advice from you guys, so I started with SARMs got good result then took a break and did test c at 500mg for 10-13 weeks I'm about to finish my cycle got good gains but now I want to step it up a lil bit more, I've been researching my next cycle heavily that I want to do in mid July after my pct is completed so far I was thinking of doing 30mg of Methandienone oral with test C or Multi-Ester Test 400 and I want to add something else I was thinking boldo 500, equipoise or something else what do you guys recommend ? This probably will be my last cycle so I want to use my last cycle smartly and get hella gains before college starts again so I can look good as possible, eating healthy and working out is the easy part for me as you can guys see in my progress picture, taking any suggestions thank you 🙏
(Left side of picture was in November 2022 and right side was from May 2023)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-16-05-08-14-55_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-16-05-08-14-55_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    497 KB · Views: 60
Don't use the high concentration compounds. You will get bigtime PIP and wish you hadn't. As far as your choice of gear, I would just use 500 test again and use dbol or tbol for first 5 weeks if you wanna add something. You've made decent progress but should still get that body fat down more before cycling IMO.
What does your current diet and training look like?

Hello so I wanted to get advice from you guys, so I started with SARMs got good result then took a break and did test c at 500mg for 10-13 weeks I'm about to finish my cycle got good gains but now I want to step it up a lil bit more, I've been researching my next cycle heavily that I want to do in mid July after my pct is completed so far I was thinking of doing 30mg of Methandienone oral with test C or Multi-Ester Test 400 and I want to add something else I was thinking boldo 500, equipoise or something else what do you guys recommend ? This probably will be my last cycle so I want to use my last cycle smartly and get hella gains before college starts again so I can look good as possible, eating healthy and working out is the easy part for me as you can guys see in my progress picture, taking any suggestions thank you 🙏
(Left side of picture was in November 2022 and right side was from May 2023)
@cashcarti20 welcome to EliteFitness.com I see you're progressing and getting gains.

I suggest your next cycle is less aromatizing than your previous ones.

This is the cycle I suggest.

Week 1-12
Testosterone multi-ester 200mgs/week
Primobolan 100mgs/week
Masteron 100mgs/week (enanthate)
50mgs anavar/ed (split dose) week 1-8
7caps n2guard/ed (organ liver support)
5mgs aromasin 2x/week (anti estrogen Ai)

This will keep test levels high and estrogen down.

When you start this testosterone cycle, you need to share your Log with diet training cardio so we can guide you correctly.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

testosterone and anavar with some primobolan thats your cycle and a LOG is a requirement

250mgs test 100mgs primo and 50mgs anavar with n2guard and LOG ASAP your diet training now

Top Bottom