Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smart Phone Peeps, what do U recommend?

Thing is U have the top of the line in my opinion, I think if it came down to your HTC touch Pro, actually that HTC TYTN or TNA whatever, is my favorite, but can't afford it. I'm not doing another 2 year until the android google comes out in November.

I got mine for $200, and for $70 I have unlimited everything + tethering.

:beer:

See I agree, U can't go wrong with that bad boy, thing is I don't wanna go with a 2 year deal that is gonna run me 80 a month.
I love what that phone has to offer the 3g Speed, and all the shit I can use to organize my shit, as well as postage and surfing. However, I can't afford the 599 price tag if I get it without a 2 year. Plus, AT&T just informed me that they are not sure if the Blackberry OS will work with Medianet. I'm a moron about these things. Like I have no clue about HPDSA, or EDGE, or whatever,
So yeah, the best bet for me was to go go with the next best thing, the Nokia E 71, which ranks super high in Europe, but not shit in states due to it being Unlocked.

Anyway, its a decent phone, and I figure I will be spending like a total of 30 to 40 a month tops on the Go phone plan. So that saves me for 2 years, well about 1200 bucks. I've been fortunate the last year, but in Feb its back to apartment livin, so yeah I need to frugalize quick.

The only prb with the bold is battery life sucks....but i got the solution. you can download software that extends the battery life...so there you go, perfect phone

I got mine for $200, and for $70 I have unlimited everything + tethering.

:beer:
That aint bad, see I got my I phone as a gift, so I didn't pay the 400 they wanted the month after the 8Gs came out. Yeah, thing is I payed 70 a month and I really felt it was kind of a waste, I mean I don't took some pics that were posted up here, but like the only thing I would wanna take pics of say in Grad School was hawtie undergrads and grad students, however, yeah they kinda frown upon pervin out as a TA, wouldn't help my future of trying to get a professor gig here later.

I figured I would have spent like 1120 though in 16 months. If I buy the Nokia E 71, which is like hottest phone in Europe, yet not here, but rated as high as the Bold, I can get for like 370, and only spend 35 to 40 a month. So instead of spending like 1680 in 2 years, would have been 2000 if I paid for my phone, I will only spend like half that. Plus I want the Android Google style when it comes out. I hate having the same phone for over a year. I'm geigh like that.
LOL
I agree though that bad boy is fucking bad ass.

Hey bet big on MIzzou they are projected to win by 18.

The only prb with the bold is battery life sucks....but i got the solution. you can download software that extends the battery life...so there you go, perfect phone

I agree, the blackberry bold is solid, the Nokia E71 is in Europe, what the Blackberry is to the States.
In the ratings by cnet they rated it a hair betta than the Bold.
Either phone I think is fucking solid.
Since the Nokia E71 has come down from 500 to 370, I can afford it.
I'm not going into another 70/80 plan for 2 years. I will buy it and then spend like 30/40 a month on the go phone plan.
Still, Traz, U are right, the Bold is no joke, better phone than the 3G by far.

Did you nap all day or something?

Dude I"m in my parents house in Lake Las Vegas, its 17 minutes from the strip, and even though its like not loud, scenic as hell, and have a RitzCarlton across the Golf Course, I have been going there late at night after the parents crash, cause neighbors mustve turned off their wireless, so I went to the Hotel, gotta cup of coffee for like 6 bucks, but used their computer center all night. They asked me what room I was in and just said 437.

I love the area where my folks live, hell I just stay in the guest house Kato Kaelin like. I wanna just bum it out till August when Med School starts, but fuck, they aren't having it, heading home on the 2nd.

I haven't slept in like 37 to 40 hours. I seriously am not worried, or nervous bout anything, I think its just the holidays, and I just graduated and kinda wierded out by this whole transition...
Hey U asked.
Another movie U would really, really dig is Traitor, awesome fucking flick. If U don't watch Errol Morris Documentary, just watch a couple I'm gonna start redding U, say before February.

Top Bottom