Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleeping like a rock on Dbol

Dbol can increase seratonin levels, which could account for the sense of wellbeing, and possibly better sleep for some individuals. I've also met a couple of guys who say they can't sleep if they take their last dbol tab to late in the evening. As BA said, drugs affect people differently. Bear in mind, some of us (myself, The_Evicerator, a good friend of mine I used to train with and probably many others) can screw for hours on tren, and see no loss of libidio on it, and in fact often have a stronger sex drive on a high dose of tren. While many report loss of libidio and/or impotence on it.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Dbol can increase seratonin levels, which could account for the sense of wellbeing, and possibly better sleep for some individuals. I've also met a couple of guys who say they can't sleep if they take their last dbol tab to late in the evening. As BA said, drugs affect people differently. Bear in mind, some of us (myself, The_Evicerator, a good friend of mine I used to train with and probably many others) can screw for hours on tren, and see no loss of libidio on it, and in fact often have a stronger sex drive on a high dose of tren. While many report loss of libidio and/or impotence on it.

You mean it increases dopamine levels which has a positive effect on mood as well as fat burning although most people don't consider d-bol in cutting cycles in can be beneficial if the estrogen is blocked.

I have been sleeping 10+ hours since I began my dbol, wake up at 10:00 go back to sleep until 12:00 its real nice normally I cant do that:fro:

Top Bottom