Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shut down hard

Dude deca would plainly give him "deca dick". Theres a reason you add test with deca.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry. Replace test by deca because it stimulate ur sexual power

Got me Rollin lol

Wtf is the argument here?! And why are we makin shit up?

Test, DECA, caber, you'll be aight. Npp, even better. I'll never run DECA without the caber again, not "on hand" not "as needed" its needed. Period. By the time its "needed" its too late. Try explainin deca-d to her when she's ready to go.. Noones trying to hear that shit, she's Gone.

Adex too, better safe than soft/pimply/bloated/crying while watching "inside out" with the niece (personal experience, bing bong, nuff said)

I think we may have a language barrier in post #13

Got something, one post and he used it for "it stimulate your sexual power"

Must mean *test rather than DECA, cuz that DECA d is no joke, only thing worse is too much ai/no estro d.

Bottom line, as long as nothings too far outta whack, test is in there, no crazy doses or weird combos, you should be aight
Shit, I was aight With crazy doses and weird combos, just gotta know how Your body responds and how to manage possible sides, trial and error baby!!

I'm on like day 4 or 5 no AI and I feel good honestly. Nuts aren't hurting. When I take my AI they hurt like I'm being "shut down" if that makes any sense. Just Tryna get this libido up but it seems like it might be slowly increasing. I guess we will see. I'm very curious

Top Bottom