Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second Cycle Help Please Guys!

General Potts

Hey Everyone I just finished my first cycle! Half a c.c of valotest400 every 3 days(8weeks) and 40mg of d-bol for 6 weeks and I gained 27 pounds! Went from 200 to 227. I want to do a really potent second cycle in 5 weeks. Any idea's? Thanks for all your help Guys! Great site! Potts:)

week 1-8 500 mgs test eth. human grade, week 1-10 400 mg deca, week 4-11 50 mg whinny ed, .50 armi. ed week 1-10 that is pretty good for a second cycle if you want to put on some size try to get all human grade deca and test you will get better results the vet stuff is underdosed sometimes.

i had pretty good results with a test enth. and deca cycle, not quite as strong doses but it was my first cycle.. Gained 25 pounds and had no sides either.

General Potts said:
Hey Everyone I just finished my first cycle! Half a c.c of valotest400 every 3 days(8weeks) and 40mg of d-bol for 6 weeks and I gained 27 pounds! Went from 200 to 227. I want to do a really potent second cycle in 5 weeks. Any idea's? Thanks for all your help Guys! Great site! Potts:)

Keep the test and d-bol the same and throw in some deca at 400mg/wk.

Maxx >>>>>

wk 1-9 Equipoise (Boldenone) 400 mg/wk (QualityVet)
wk 1-10 T200 (test Cypionate) 600 mg/wk (upjohn)
wk 6-11 Anavar (Oxandrolone) 40mg/Daily BTG or SPA Brand!
wk 1-12 Arimidex (Anastrazole) .5 mg/Daily
Wk 3-4 Pregnyl (hCG) 500 IU/Daily
Wk 7-8 Pregnyl (hCG) 500 IU/Daily
Wk 11 Pregnyl (hCG) 500 IU/Daily
wk 12 Day 5-7 Clomid (Clomiphene) 100 mg/Day
wk 13 Clomid (Clomiphene) 75 mg/Day
wk 14 Clomid (Clomiphene) 50 mg/Day
wk 15 Clomid (Clomiphene) 25 mg/ED

Try that if you can afford it.

twitched

Top Bottom