Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

saving gear ???!!!!!!!

for_ever_beast

when I did my first cycle last year sometimes I would inject and pulled out the needle some times gear would come out of injection site wen i was done any advise in this , also when I pulled back on the syringe like .1 was there it can add up quick so I used the same syringe 3 times to minimize the lost of course new needle every time Is there any way to avoid this, starting my next cycle soon I do not want to waste any of it

For oil coming out when your done injecting, make sure your injecting deep enough and keep the needle in the skin for 30 secs to a min after your done injecting. And as for the ".1" your referring to being left in syringe, I guess you could always pull .1 of air before you ever draw your oil, and then you'd be left with a little air to push that little bit left into the skin. Pushing .1cc of air into your muscle is not going to hurt you.

For oil coming out when your done injecting, make sure your injecting deep enough and keep the needle in the skin for 30 secs to a min after your done injecting. And as for the ".1" your referring to being left in syringe, I guess you could always pull .1 of air before you ever draw your oil, and then you'd be left with a little air to push that little bit left into the skin. Pushing .1cc of air into your muscle is not going to hurt you.

thanks for the tips buddy will do this starting today

also leave the needle in after injecting a few seconds to keep any from running out! alot depends on the amount and how much scar tissue is there.

Couldnt you just keep pressure on the inject site with your finger instead of leaving the needle in? I remove the needle asap, appluy a bandaid and use light fnger pressure on the spot

Definitely make sure you are going deep enough into the muscle, use a small enough gauge that will still allow the oil to pass through the needle (25g), inject slowly, and leave the needle in for a bit after injecting.

All those things will ensure the gear stays in and doesn't come out, along with causing less pain post-injection

Couldnt you just keep pressure on the inject site with your finger instead of leaving the needle in? I remove the needle asap, appluy a bandaid and use light fnger pressure on the spot

I usally leave mine in about 10 secs then pull out ,but ya you could put a sterile swab over it right after pulling out!
Thats what the nurses do.

Top Bottom