Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saturated receptors ?

Well is there any research to any of this or bro science and the reps who peddle the bs don't needs to answer I don't need AI s or any of you nonsense trust me I hear it just asking for something behind it?

who peddled AI's in this thread? and good job not running an AI (its nonsense after all) when you are running deca and test, your estrogen levels are probably at 500+

but shit while we are on the subject grab some letro cause you are going to end up with bitch tits the way you are going.. you will need it

Rickrock13 have pm in box with wow I have the hookup for serms and ais. Well anyways in don't need to breakndown my cycle to anyone, feeling like High school bullshit on this board, so with that said my last post from this pathetic informercial of a site. Not much useful info anyways good luck enjoy each others company like beavis and butthead....if the board owner reads this get it together ... This site don't care just collect collect from sponsors they dont care about the sport or your health good luck...

Rickrock13 have pm in box with wow I have the hookup for serms and ais. Well anyways in don't need to breakndown my cycle to anyone, feeling like High school bullshit on this board, so with that said my last post from this pathetic informercial of a site. Not much useful info anyways good luck enjoy each others company like beavis and butthead....if the board owner reads this get it together ... This site don't care just collect collect from sponsors they dont care about the sport or your health good luck...

Yes, we need more health conscious people like yourself contributing.

Acetyl-L-Carnitine Increases Androgen Receptors

Kraemer, William J. et al. Androgenic Responses to Resistance Exercise: Effects of Feeding and L-Carnitine. Med Sci Sports Exerc. Vol. 38, No. 7, pp. 1288-96.

BTW, your crazy... but that's your right of course.

Thanks fitness I've come to a conclusion in life I.like living large its not crazy 99% of people are afraid to really live... Life is short make the most of it

Hey man not trying to judge you ok. you have your free agency, whether right or wrong. What i will suggest is whether in an online forum or elsewhere have some self respect and treat others also with respect. You expect us to give you hard earned knowledge and advice and then mock those honest answers that in reality are in support of your best interests?? If you can't accept that then take your attitude somewhere else and maybe others won't be as honest with you and boy trust me honesty whether brutal or abrupt is exactly what you need. If anything take all the advice for what its worth to you, then make your own choice.
Peace.
Can we end this thread now??

Top Bottom