Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running a cycle in june, do i have enough time for a short prop dbol cycle now

Curly_Vancouver

im planning on running a 10week test e tren e winny cycle starting early to mid june to look on point for first weekend of august.. i have it planned really well and will start a seperate thread specific to it soon looking for your advice.

my question is do i have enough time to run a quick 4-6 week prop dbol cycle starting now. will i have enough recovery time before i start my cycle in june,

cycle would look something like this
week 1-4/6, test p 600mg/week
week 1-4/6, dbol 40mg/day
week1-4/6, hcg 500iu/week
pct
3 1000iu hcg e3d
then clomid 150 first day after then 100/50/50/25
adex .25mged though out cycle and pct,

(i think my pct may need some tweeking, but i dont want to use nolvadex)

my stats are
6'2
215lbs
11-12%bf
training for 5 years, lifting heavy for 3.
i dont want to hear about how young i am
i ran a var only cycle when i was 17 and a winny only when i was 18, both were when i was un educated and i was a dumb kid. now i have done a few years of reaserch and am confident that i can cycle safely now. and i will never run another cycle again with out test and pct. there is no way i can wait any longer anyways, i have plateaued and have a great source and every substance possible is available to me at a really low cost.

should i just hold off on this cycle and wait for june or am i good to go?, im plateaued and really eager to start now but will listen to your guys advice.

It depends on how well your body recovers. With that pct you have I'd say no way. If it were me I wouldn't run it even if bloods came back g2g because I don't like to have cycles stacked on top of each other like that. Your body needs time to recover properly from cycles. I'm not just talking about your HPTA. I'm talking about your organs, ligaments joints ect. Think like a smart adult in this situation, it's your health you're messing with.

Wow, that was easier to convince me than I thought, I never really looked at things past the hpta axis. Guess I can wait till June. What would you change about the pct? I'm still not 100% sure about pct for my test tren cycle, I have done a lot of research and I know that I will be shut down hard so I will run hcg through the cycle, but what about after, using clomid and hcg?

In all honesty bro I'd go with natural supps. They have zero sides unlike clomid. Clomid can make you feel like shit. The pct protocol I use is from NTBM. I'm not trying to sell you on anything so don't take it like that, I don't work for him. But I trusted what he said, ran it, got bloods back and my recovery was on point. He made a believer of me. But do your own research and find what works for you.

I use HCGenerate weeks 1-4 while on cycle, then weeks 4-8HCG 500iu's every mon and thur, then back to HCGen weeks 6-10. After cycle I run formastanzol to help with estro rebound weeks 10-16, unleashed/ post cycle weeks 12-16 and then finish it off with bridge.

I keep damn near everything I gain, never feel the "crash" of coming off, never feel like shit and recover perfectly and quickly. My libido hasn't been a negative factor like some people get when in pct. well once but that was from the letro to kill some gyno from my first cycle. I've ran that pct now 3 times with zero regrets and all smiles.

Just checked the NTBM site and saw the unleashed/post cycle stack, says 3caps =1 serving. 300 bottle for 60$. I know I shouldn't be to concerned about price when dealing with my body, but come on, 180 to get 4 weeks of pct. What kinda sides are there with clomid. I have a very reputable source here and he would probably laugh if I asked him about this stuff, this seems to be the only forum that recommend all this. http://forums./showthread.php?482011-Pct&highlight=Unleashed#.T2BBstR5mK0
what are these horrible sides to clomid?

I would say to hold off, run some bloods before, during, and after cycle to see what is normal for you, how you respond, and how you recover. Then you will have the answer to this question the next time you are wondering rather than taking a risk of blowing your next one.

If you want to make 100% sure/safe....Same length of your cycle off( and time off should start after you're done with PCT).+ then bloodwork that states normal ranges = ready to go again

Just checked the NTBM site and saw the unleashed/post cycle stack, says 3caps =1 serving. 300 bottle for 60$. I know I shouldn't be to concerned about price when dealing with my body, but come on, 180 to get 4 weeks of pct. What kinda sides are there with clomid. I have a very reputable source here and he would probably laugh if I asked him about this stuff, this seems to be the only forum that recommend all this. http://forums./showthread.php?482011-Pct&highlight=Unleashed#.T2BBstR5mK0
what are these horrible sides to clomid?

One serving of each is 3 caps a day but spread out. One cap of each am, then again in the afternoon and then again in the pm. One bottle of each will last you for the entire pct (4 weeks). The stack should only cost $60 then 15% off of that with a coupon code. You can also find it at orbit for $18 per bottle. Like I said its up to you what pct you want to run, I really don't care because it doesn't affect me in any way. I was just giving you a better option IMO.

Clomid is a drug, and like all drugs there's side affects. The most common with clomid is nausea, headaches and hot flashes. Not everyone experiences these and they are dose dependent. I'll never take it myself because I've heard more bad than good experiences with it. Most guys have told me they feel like shit. I myself like the natural rout and prefer natural supps over chemical meds. It's all personal preference.

I'm sure I could get away with less than what I do but I feel how well my body reacts to it and can also see how well my body reacts to it with blood tests. There's quite a few different ways people run a pct so just pick what you like better and see how you recover from it. If one doesn't work like you would've hoped then tweak it a little or change it completely.

Last edited:
I didn't realize you said 150mg the first day then 100/50/50/25. Your dosing is extremely high and you'll most definitely get some side affects. Most run clomid at 25mg ed.

Top Bottom