Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puritysourcelabs closed or what is up?

Zerofye

So what is going on with PSL?
Are they closed for good or are they just on vacation and what kind of source closes like this and leaves their customers hanging.
Maybe i didn’t get the memo as To what is going on so for that I apologize
but maybe they should have been more open about them closing because now I'm stuck without my cycle that I was going to start. I had placed an order before they closed and am worried. Will they ship it out soon?

Are they closed for good or are they just on vacation and what kind of source closes like this and leaves their customers hanging.
but maybe they should have been more open about them closing because now I'm stuck without my cycle that I was going to start. I had placed an order before they closed and am worried. Will they ship it out soon?
Puritysourcelabs is not closed, they were on vacation usual restock time. You should relax they are back already I think today.

but maybe they should have been more open about them closing
because now I'm stuck without my cycle that I was going to start. I had placed an order before they closed and am worried. Will they ship it out soon?
You didn't get the memo. A 2 minute search...

Dont worry , we are back 23-th - restock break
have good day
PSL

All is good here with our shop.
Historically we close twice a year, just for restock purposes.
We also closed for winter recess from December 9th until New Year's.
We open back up on September 23rd.

Top Bottom