Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL new stock questions

Deksodi

so i placed an order with PSL back in december but my order got cancelled when they went on vacation. Now i am trying to get my order back done.
Need some advice on what i have to do because i can’t remember what i ordered and i can’t remember my password on the website to see if there is a history. Can someone guide me on if there is a way to pull up my previous order?

so i placed an order with PSL back in december but my order got cancelled when they went on vacation. Now i am trying to get my order back done.
Need some advice on what i have to do because i can’t remember what i ordered and i can’t remember my password on the website to see if there is a history. Can someone guide me on if there is a way to pull up my previous order?
Well you should just reorder and get a new email
I'm sure PSL will help you @~Vision~ is on here

Or order what you need for now vs then.

And your order didn't get cancelled. If it had been actually placed before they closed it would have been processed. Putting items in a cart and not paying is not an order. Finally they had given plenty of notice of the closure.

Create a ticket if need be using the original email

when it comes to high quality PSL is A+

Top Bottom