Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Propecia

ArmaniMark

Does this shit work? I'm 24 and not even close to being bald but I'm thinning out and receding a little. Got a script from a doctor but want to know if I should take it or am I wasting my time? Anyone with experience let me know. Thanks!

I am in my 30s and have been on it about a yr, oddly almost exactly a yr. I have some receding up front and a little thinning on back. Noone has ever said anything about the back so it wasnt too bad. It has completely stopped all the loss and it has gotten a little thicker around back. I was prescribed it by a hair transplant surgeon. HE said I was jumping the gun and wanted me to get on the propecia to help maintain the hair that I have. I actually use proscar which comes in a 5mg tablet. It is about 75 percent cheaper and it is the generic for propecia. I cut it into 4 pieces with a pill cutter and it works perfect. The dr told me that it was fine to do it that way.

I think like 2 percent of guys have erection problems but I luckily do not haven any problem there. I am scheduled to see the dr next week to access my progress throughout the last yr. The sooner you get on something, the more hair you can maintain. Good luck.

Ive seen some results with nizoral 2% + 1%. seems to keep the hair you have and stays somewhat thick

propecia, xandrox and sprio work, absolutely. although i would say propecia works on crown and minox should be focussed on frontal hairline. that's been my use and it's great.

I got off propecia cuz i got permanent puffy nips...basically a type of gyno. I took that crap for a 2-3 years. Take it at .5mg a day to decrease side effects significanlty but still works really well. www.hairlosstalk.com those guys know their shiii like you guys know juice.

Top Bottom