Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-Workout Shakes + Experiences - Post 'Em Here

ErikZ

Today I had my first pre-workout shake.

I took 6caps of purecee + 5 caps of White Blood 30mins prior to WO + 30g of malto
15 mins after - 30g of whey

Had a great workout :p

Not sure what did the trick, but I had the same stack without the shakes on Monday, and I definitely did better today.

Today I had my first pre-workout shake without the purecee. (had to take 4 caps Post w/o b/c I had to take someone to airport at 4:30 and straight to gym after that)

So an hour before AM training ~12 oz Gatorade + 2 scoops ISO AGB (30g 112 cal 27 g Protein) + 2 Cardio Breeze.

PWO Shake same as above 15 minutes after, less the CB

My workout dragged without the cee & wasn't able to lift as heavy.

Results Pre/Pwo shake + my 4 caps of Cee (pre w/o dose) the previous week was fantasic. I was awake, energetic and lifts were heavier.

For you Eric ..
Yesterday was off weights but still have AM shake Pre AM cardio & 2 caps purecee AM/PM ...

Today, didn't forget my 4 caps of purecee + 2 Cardio Breeze + 12 oz Gatorade w/ 2 Scoops ISO AGB.

It was chest day, went up 5 lbs on my weights for flat, incline, decline & DB flyes (my focus is full range of motion and I was able to Up the weights from last week AND get in an extra 2-3 reps on some ... I didn't wanna push it b/c I didn't have a spot & dude there was too busy loading the plates on the leg Press for half reps yelling louder than Louie training for "O" ala Pumping Iron)

PWO Shake + 17 oz Gatorade w/ 2 Scoops ISO AGB.

GREAT workout for me today. TGIF :)

The main trick to pre workout high gi shakes is to time it correctly. You want to be into your first working set or so when the high gi is spiking. If you wait too long, you can be on the downside of the spike, and actually have a terrible workout. (low blood sugars).

If blood glucose is low at all, your performance will indeed suffer. The idea is get it up to normal levels at the very least, and with proper timing have "ideal" levels.

Blood sugars can plummet from a heavy hard workout, and the high gi can help prevent that. I have experimented in the past with everything from hostess apple pies to marshmallows.

I work out at 5 am and I'm trying to see how a pre W/O shake helps or does not help my workout. I've done AM training on empty for too long. Need to test some other things with my body.

I sipped my shake throughout the morning and had the best leg day of my life. Prolly not much to you guys, but GREAT for me & my personal best since I've started training.

4 caps of purecee + 2 Cardio Breeze + 12 oz Gatorade w/ 2.5 Scoops ISO AGB

I also always drink at least 1.5 L water at the gym in the morning.

Have a great weekend :)

I have seem to see my Endurance Go up, not too much of a strenght increase.

I got to keep you guys posted.

Tuesday
PreWorkout - 30g/Whey & 20g/Maltrodextrin
Chest
Biceps

Felt Stronger, more pumped, but i can certainly feel the difference in the endurance area. I WAS GOING to faulure, but it still felt like i had some juice left, Like energy surge, that allows your muslce to get tired put you want to keep moving

PostWorkout - 30g/Whey & 20g/Maltrodextrin

Thursday
PreWorkout - 30g/Whey & 20g/Maltrodextrin
Leg Day
Sqauts

Felt GOOD Nice pump, buddies at the gym were having redlines, i didnt need anyything. I really can tell my endurance has improved with the preworkout shake

Friday
NO PREWORKOUT SHAKE
Triceps
(Quick gym day)

Felt GOOD Still, but muscle endurnce seemed little less, had some struggling with finishing, but still pushed myself through it. FELT GOOD, but endurance seemed to lack just a bit

So Far these are how i Feel.
Will keep updated,

I am hitting up my back and sholders today w/ PReworkout, let you know how it goes

Top Bottom