Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post your Bicep Blasting Routine.... (You must have 18" or bigger arms)

STENOX666 said:
Debaser I think it's funny you can't lift as much as me either, I almost wet myself. I'm glad I gave ya a hearty laugh its good for the abs. See what laughing did for my abs. Exactly

Stenox, why are you dumping on Debaser?

He said: "This post made me laugh"; how do you know which one he's talking about?

"This post" could easily refer to the first post in the thread ;)

EDIT:

I better understand what Mr. Parker's after now, but at first, the thread looked like it could've been driven by a "bigger body, greater knowledge" argument, a non sequitur.

That fallacy is probably what came to Debaser's mind when he saw the thread--I interpreted it that way myself. It's more or less "funny" because it's a fairly common fallacy, one you'll see often on bodybuilding boards.

Why is it a fallacy? And don't any big guys know their stuff?

To answer the second Q first, yes: lots do. B Fold and Dorian Yates are good examples.

But just as surely, there are big men who don't know what they are doing. They train light and fiddle around in the gym. But in spite of all that, they still get monster-huge (e.g., Paul Dillett).

In those cases, big does not = training smarts. They're bad guys to turn to for advice.

That's all...maybe I'm missing the joke here :???:

Last edited:
JKurz1 said:
if you are over 265lbs, I'd hope you arms are over 18"............mine are prob. 16-17", but easily look much bigger...

YA no shit. 19.5 isnt enough for my frame, my goal is 22

I said don't post unless you have 18" guns, because I don't want some dumb high school punks "body-for-life" response. I want a response from someone who knows what they are talking about.

Furthermore like guldakat said if you are a "a true hard-gainer who took his guns from 10" to a cut 17" over 8 years, quadrupling his strength in the process" by all means feel free to post your arm routine also

guldukat said:
Stenox, why are you dumping on Debaser?

He said: "This post made me laugh"; how do you know which one he's talking about? "This" could easily refer to the first post in the thread ;)

I thought the original post was the funny one, anyway *shrugs* Truly, no offense intended to Mr. Parkerjones, but only asking for advice from guys with X-sized arms is...well, let's say an interesting choice.

Personally, if I had to choose who I'd take arm training pointers from:

1--a true hard-gainer who took his guns from 10" to a cut 17" over 8 years, quadrupling his strength in the process

2--a genetically-gifted dude who blew up to ~20" within a few years, all the while training like a pansy

...I'd choose #1 every time. Unlike the uber-gifted guy, he couldn't just grow from jerking off. He'd have to acquire a firm understanding of the cause and effect relationships in training; otherwise, he'd never get to 17" or better.

That's not to say a big boy's advice always or necessarily stinks--FAR from it! I can think of several big bodybuilders, powerlifters and pro strongmen (one of whom posts here) who know their stuff inside out :)

But just as surely, the argument "the biggest guy must also have the most training knowledge" is a non sequitur. Paul Dillett, anyone? ;)

And yes, that's the thought process at work when one picks an arbitrary arm size, then decides anyone below that mark isn't worth listening to (at least, at in this thread).

Guess what... Im #1. 4 years ago I weighed 150 at age 22. My arms measured maybe 14 inches. And I am definatly a hard gainer. And I wish I could gain from jacking off.... I would be huge ;)

STENOX666 said:
2 sets of seated preacher curls every other week with my ass ON THE SIT in strict form.

EZ curl bar with fat 45 lb steel cookies on each side. (110lbs) 2 sets, yesterday got 17 first set, 15 reps 2nd set. Sometimes I'll throw in a set of dumbell curls, 70-75lbers, 6-8 reps.

I don't have arms over 18 inches but could lift more then 99% of people that do when it comes to biceps.

You know what? I was going to stay out of this until I saw you post your pcik on at least 3 different threads, remarking how good you looked, etc.....post another pic, show your lid, and make it from a home camera, not some photoshop junk.........what a f-ing joke.....first hand, if you looked anywhere comparable to that pic, you wouldnt be flaunting it like you were some kind of God.......

JKurz1 said:
You know what? I was going to stay out of this until I saw you post your pcik on at least 3 different threads, remarking how good you looked, etc.....post another pic, show your lid, and make it from a home camera, not some photoshop junk.........what a f-ing joke.....first hand, if you looked anywhere comparable to that pic, you wouldnt be flaunting it like you were some kind of God.......

I 2nd THAT

Top Bottom