Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post your Bicep Blasting Routine.... (You must have 18" or bigger arms)

parkerjones said:
If your arms are smaller than 18", please don't post your bicep routine. But if you have huge well defined and proportioned arms, by all means post up your bicep routine....................go

well my arms arent 18" but if you want bigger arms try concentrating on your tri's since they make up 2/3 of ur arm size!! just a thought

STENOX666 said:
Debaser I think it's funny you can't lift as much as me either, I almost wet myself. I'm glad I gave ya a hearty laugh its good for the abs. See what laughing did for my abs. Exactly

I swear I've seen that pic before............just trying to figure out which mag...

Very true Wnt2bbeast, But as FUNNY as this sounds on these boards.

I don't want much more size in my arms. I have to fit Giorgio Armani suits, usually rack size which Is why I am always CKDing to drop serious water and any fat I have fast. I make sure I fit those suits for the client. But No doubt you want BIG ARMS, GET BIG TRIS!!!!

STENOX666 said:

I don't want much more size in my arms. I have to fit Giorgio Armani suits, usually rack size which Is why I am always CKDing to drop serious water and any fat I have fast. I make sure I fit those suits for the client. But No doubt you want BIG ARMS, GET BIG TRIS!!!!

Hey we all have our own goals and what the ideal physique is..

STENOX666 said:

This guy is about as full of shit as anyone I've come across on the boards.

Actually it was never published. It was just a test shot. It's possible someone could have used it without consent as I have had that happen a few times before. In ALL honesty, it is me.

Sten

Top Bottom