Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post Cycle Therapy

Thanks joe for your reply. Now I understand a little bit better. After my last shot i took 500iu hcg for ten days and then waited 4 and then started taking 50 clomid and 20 nolva along with unleashed and post cycle and I still have 25 days to go. Had some severe headaches I believe from clomid but the side has subsided after the fifth day by increasing my water intake. Do you think I should do anything differently? Do I still need to add the forma and daa? Please advice. Thanks.

Stop the nolva and lower clomid to 25 mg day. And id add daa, postcycle, unleashed. Id have the forma on standby incase gyno starts to rebound.

NTBM REP

Don't you think nolva is a stronger estrogen agonist for the gyno rebound? Isn't forma similar to Proviron ?

Nolva kills estrogen and thats a bad thing. You need estrogen to make gains and feel good just not too much. Forma is way better for that. Nolva is a waste period and I dont use it for anything. Not to mention nolva has the potential in rare cases to cause a stroke. And no forma isnt similar to proviron. Your thinking of unleashed.

NTBM REP

I ve heard that clomid has an estrogen rebound since it produces more for the body to force it to produce more test to balance itself, isnt that why nolva needed? and isn't that why nolva is recommended for gyno prevention.? Am I wrong? Please advice. Thanks

Top Bottom