Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post Cycle Therapy

^ These HCG dosages sound a bit high compared to what's going around lately.

How does 250iu 2 x week sound for a 10 week 400mg/week test cypionate only cycle?

I'm trying to decide how to run HCG for my first cycle.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Hey guys, ok i did a 5-6 week cycle (10/20/30/40/40) of epistane about 2 years ago when I was 17. After that cycle, I completely stopped. I know that it was ****ing stupid but at that time i just wanted to gain muscle and lose fat quick. I took it without knowing anything about it (that it was a steroid mainly) and no PCT in hand either. Long story short, my friend was into bodybuilding, told me about this product and said that he would be able to get a pct after, but didnt.

I have recently been reading up on this product a lot and trying to find out what long term effects that it may have caused. I have not gotten any bloodwork done. Again I know that it was a retard decision.

I am really freaking out about what damage that this may have caused on my body and i would really appreciate feedback on what you think the realistic, serious long term affects are. I know that possible gyno, liver damage, ect. are effects.

Is it too late (after 2 years) to take a PCT? If it is, do you think that my hormones will ever return or has returned to normal status by now? Does this product make you sterile if no pct was taken? Are any of the side effects reverseable? If so, which ones and how?

Please give serious feedback, I am in desperate need of some help. Any info would be really appreciated:confused:. and again I know that i was a dumbass

Awesome Post Bro! This cleared up a helluva lot questions for me concerning the incoprpration, as well as the dosages of HCG into PCT ... and to think that some "GURUS" told me that PCT was not necessary after a 12 weeker of D-Bol & Cyp!

Ok I'm a lil confused sorry. I have 5,000 iu of hcg and if I'm reading that right I'd need to inject 1,000-1500iu 3x week for 3weeks.?!?

alot of different information is being passed around today. it seems that the nolvadex HCG combo is NO GOOD now adays allthough im not sure why. alot of mods say to use HCG before you start your PCT. it seems here that Jenetic said to use HCG in conjuction with SERMS. now im a bit confused. any mods here have any info.??

dylan, steve, rick, nelson, Needto??

Ok this the pct every pro bodybuilders and also people who have been using steroids for several years know. All I have been reading on other threads,are the suggestion of only clomid 50/50/25/12.5 with unleashed, post cycle and forma. What is that all about? Am i missing something here guys?. I really am curious to why people have been suggesting to people who are newly steroid users and have no clue what they are doing to use these weak substances. Dont we all need a stronger meds to jump start our testis? I keep reading people's saying that nolva use is old school and outdated now that nobody uses it. Some were being sarcastic saying it was 2012 now and things s changed. Has it really? Can i get some input on this please? Thanks..

Ok this the pct every pro bodybuilders and also people who have been using steroids for several years know. All I have been reading on other threads,are the suggestion of only clomid 50/50/25/12.5 with unleashed, post cycle and forma. What is that all about? Am i missing something here guys?. I really am curious to why people have been suggesting to people who are newly steroid users and have no clue what they are doing to use these weak substances. Dont we all need a stronger meds to jump start our testis? I keep reading people's saying that nolva use is old school and outdated now that nobody uses it. Some were being sarcastic saying it was 2012 now and things s changed. Has it really? Can i get some input on this please? Thanks..

Ok nolva is a bad choice because it does nothing to kickstart hpta function. All it does is kill estrogen, which is necessary oncycle and in pct. The low dose clomid(25 mg day) is effective and yields no sides for most. But that isnt enough and why we suggest also using postcycle, unleashed, daa, and forma.
This combo will effectively raise natural test, block any estrogen rebound, make pct alot smoother, and restore the body to normal function while preserving gains.

NTBM REP

Thanks joe for your reply. Now I understand a little bit better. After my last shot i took 500iu hcg for ten days and then waited 4 and then started taking 50 clomid and 20 nolva along with unleashed and post cycle and I still have 25 days to go. Had some severe headaches I believe from clomid but the side has subsided after the fifth day by increasing my water intake. Do you think I should do anything differently? Do I still need to add the forma and daa? Please advice. Thanks.

Top Bottom