Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning to start a 6 week Clen/T3 cycle, had some questions.

Well, it all makes sense now, thanks a lot for helping clear that for me. Nah I don't have any shows coming up, I just wanted to boost the 2lbs a week weight loss up to say.. 5-6 lbs.

Here's what I've learned from this thread/forum so far:

1. Fasted cardio can be more effective than regular cardio
2. Start monitoring the calorie intake, be more in control of what goes into my body.
3. Spend more time on cardio, as in, more than 1 hour a day, so I gotta make more time if I wanna shed the weight.
4. Supplements, fish oil and multi vitamins

@Gatemoney - Sadly, I can't really do a pushups yet, I mean, I can, but I burn out quickly.

Amazing tips Jbext, trainig700, emmanuel, EZ, gatemoney thank you

How would you meazure 6 oz of protein? Is this by eating a lot of chicken? Or putting powder in whatever you eat?

I am learning a lot just from this thread alone.

If you have a smart phone you could also install a meal log app that's alot easier than running to the cmputer everytime you eat something. If you aren't worried about losing muscle then fasted hiit is where its at. You only need 15 mins cause if you can go over than then you arent going intense enough.

Personally I switched over to fast LISS cardio for 40 mins to an hour and noticed a huge difference. Just brisk waking where you just break a sweat so its kinda relaxing.

As far as pushups don't worry bout it The only way to get better at push ups is to keep doing it. Everyday you could add one more push up.

Also you could go and buy a food scale and it'll let you measure out 6 ounces of whatever your eating. They are available at a lot of store from 5-15 bucks

i bought a $5 plastic food scale at Wal-mart last night actually and it owrks great

Top Bottom