Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning to start a 6 week Clen/T3 cycle, had some questions.

daveisnotafk

Hey everyone,

I'm really impressed with the community here, before joining the forum I read a few threads and really found that you guys are extremely welcoming, and helpful to fitness newbs like me. haha.

As for me, I'm 25, 6'1, 295 lbs (Yeah, I let myself go. T_T) I have tried various weight loss programs (LA Weightloss clinics, herbal magic.. you name it), and of course, the most effective one was:

1. A high protein, increased meals per day, low sugar diet.
2. Plenty of cardio
3. A complimenting workout

I would spend about 2-3 hours per day at the gym, with minimal rest time (about 30 seconds between reps), and with that, only slot off about 2 lbs a week. My endurance went up, yes, but the changes were not visible. I considered the "Dr. Bernstein weighloss" plan but, the idea of injections into my thighs to lose weight, and thousands of dollars invested, didn't sound too appealing (but was an option),and the thought of liposuction came to mind.

Total desperation. To get back what I had once before. Slimness, and confidence with that.

My friend is a bodybuilder, and once I told him that I was considering taking a loan out for liposuction, he was shocked, and told me that I could try going on T3/Clen. He said he dropped 30 lbs in a month with it, and since I'm in my mid 20's my skin could shrink back with such rapid weight loss.

He said that I would do about 45 minutes of cardio a day while on this, and after I achieve the desired weight, just maintain a healthy diet, and lifestyle afterward.

My goal weight is 220 lbs. Time is an issue because of the work that I do as it does not allow me enough free time to do much in the way of hobbies, or going/working out. I've mentally set myself up to a 3-6 week window for the past couple months. I am not worried about muscle loss, because my body is able to put on muscle fairly easily, I am most concerned about weight loss first, then I will bulk up after.

I'm really paranoid about buying T3/Clen online because of how many counterfeit drugstores there are, and I'm not asking where to buy it, but is there a way to check a source if it's legit or not? I'm really new to this, and I don't want to buy tablets, finding out that it's just.. talc you know?

Eating Habits: As of right now, I may eat, once or twice a day, and I generally eat late (9pm+) which is the major contributor to why I am like this. Upon t3/clen, that will change immediately, like I did when I went to the gym regularly.

Also, what would be the recommended dosage of each product for the 3-6 week period?

I feel good after writing this, I really poured my heart into this post haha. If you have any questions (because I'm sure I probably forgot to add some details), please ask me, and I'll post here.

Thank you for your time,

Cheers,

Dave.

Im new to this forum too bro but I do kno a little about clen. As big as you are man I think T3 and clen together would be pretty dangerous. Clen speeds up your heart pretty fast even for guys that are in pretty to really good shape. Im afraid that one of your 45 min cardio sessions could possibly kill you on that combo at ur weight. Please continue to research before jumping into and take the advice from all these knowledgeable good bros on this board.. they really do know what their talking about.. good luck man

At 300 lbs. with what im assuming is more than 20% body fat i would not suggest T3/Clen combo. Lay out your EXACT workout routine and what you eat. A limiting factor seems to be your job about getting good food when you need it - this is a problem for all if not most and there are ways we can help. What is your schedule like that prevents you from eating correctly or is it just knowledge of what to eat?

Post as much as you can in order for us to help :)

The stack could be really dangerous for you in all honesty. We still need to know more about you for us to truly be able to recommend something.

Let us know exactly what you eat and what your workout regime is and I am sure we can help you shred those pounds off. I have a feeling your diet may not be as spot on as you think, but we can help fix that.

You're looking for the golden calf that doesn't exist....eating once or twice a day????

C'mon..

Haphazzardly putting drungs into your body, ESPECIALLY clen is NOT the answer...

~EZ

First off, I wanna thank you guys all for the quick responses!!

My workout routine was total body when I was actively doing it, but I am focused strictly on just shredding the weight (realizing the muscle loss, but I can gain it back). My goal is to slim down first, then bulk up on muscle after the slimming is complete.

So here's what the workout was before I got the jobs:

One hour of cardio (every day), these every other day: chest, back, abs, legs, shoulders, biceps, triceps, and calves. With 30 seconds of rest in between, this process would take about 2 to 2.5 hours.

With my jobs/life situation right now, I can devote about 30 mins - 45 mins (possibly an hour) to cardio every day, 7 days a week.

As far as what I eat, I rarely eat fast food, I consume a lot of carbs, so rice, potatos, pasta, breads, and whatnot. When I went to the gym though, my diet was:

No sugars, water only, small portions of rice, 4 to 6 meals a day, large protein intake, fruits and vegetables. I had a "cheat day" on sundays, where I would allow myself to eat whatever in small sized portions to maintain my discipline through the week.

Ever since I stopped going to the gym though, I started to relax on the diet.. only because I didn't get any real visual results and thats when work took over and I let myself go even further.

I've been told that my metabolism is really slow. Example, if I eat a lot, I can go a day or two without eating anything. So that's (in my understanding) why T3 was necessary.

Not sure about the clen, but I was told it was good. My family is super supportive, so whatever advice I can get, they can help get that food with me, and I can log updates in this thread.

When I'm running, I can get my heart rate to between 160bpm and 180bpm, though at times I have been at 200+ bpm if I really push hard. (I don't know if this info helps)

-- All in all --

Consider me new to this again haha, it's so encouraging to get this type of help from you guys. I was recommended t3/clen combo, only because of my situation where I gave the lipo cosmetic surgery a serious thought, and my friend said that a healthier approach was t3/clen and would slim me down, not as fast as lipo, but it's more of a healthier option, and far quicker than just a regular cardo session.

Cheers,

Dave

Ps. If I have missed anything else, please let me know.

Your diet when you went to the gym is exactly what you want to do now, and you say you can devote 30 to 45 min a day everyday for cardio? Damn man honestly imo those 2 things right there will get you were you want to be without the T3 or clen..

I'd agree to holding off on the t3/clen, I would recommend HIT cardio on an empty stomack or low carb diet, I'd recomend supplements like acai berrys, green tea bags soaked in water over nite throw away the tea bag and drink the water through the day, more fruit, amino acids whilst working out, cut out sugars, snacks drop the rice, add in more greens I'd defo add in some omega-3 fish oils, greater water intake, and of course total dedication in the gym, why not try cycling to work? Or to the shops, walking around the park, little things can make a big differencei

All very good words of wisdom, and I totally agree, but the only reason why I was recommended to go on T3 was to increase the results from 2 lbs a week dropped, to something greater. I did it drug free for a couple months, and I'm just looking for alternative ways to dramatically increase the weight loss doing what I would already be doing.. kind of like an intense fat burning product, drop 30-40 lbs in a month if possible.

damn man imo that much weight that fast is kinda unhealthy and harder to maintain... why not try something like n2burn or oxyelite pro or something of that nature.. and the obvious multi/omegas/green tea/acai

Top Bottom