Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning to start a 6 week Clen/T3 cycle, had some questions.

have u ever actually logged ur calories in a food tracker like "myplate" or "fitday"

You will hear lots of opinions on diet and exercise but here is what i would do....

1.) Read these posts to find out LBW and how many calories you need a day
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/diet-bodybuilding/dieting-information-614057.html

2.) Track your food using one of the food trackers like "myplate" or "fitday" and make sure you are getting less calories in than u burn. I use the MYPLATE from LIVESTRONG.com

3.) Choose these foods from this list (by no means a complete list but this will get u started:
Body-for-LIFE Food List

4.) For your workouts...
Since you only have an hour most, i would do a three day Push/Legs/Pull routine or a full body circuit 3 days a week for example: mon = push, wed = legs, fri = pull. On the other days (tues/thurs/sat) i would do fasted cardio (this is cardio first thing in the morning MUST HAVE 10 HOURS FASTING and heart rate not above 70% of max).

Others will chime in but hopefully this will give u a start :)

Bro i know clen well trust me
I understand why you want it because of your problem. But clenbuterol is really dangerous esp with t3 i would say more than alot of anabolic steroids. Clen is known to increase your heart rate and body temp therefore will burn more cals. But it is NOT the magic pill it will not help you get too much if you do not know exsactly what your doing . I would reccomend you try some am cardio with some good resistance training and most importantly a low carb diet , but do not cut it out completly. Research man , but do what you want :)

Sent from my GT-I9100T using EliteFitness

have u ever actually logged ur calories in a food tracker like "myplate" or "fitday"

You will hear lots of opinions on diet and exercise but here is what i would do....

1.) Read these posts to find out LBW and how many calories you need a day

2.) Track your food using one of the food trackers like "myplate" or "fitday" and make sure you are getting less calories in than u burn. I use the MYPLATE from LIVESTRONG.com

3.) Choose these foods from this list (by no means a complete list but this will get u started:

4.) For your workouts...
Since you only have an hour most, i would do a three day Push/Legs/Pull routine or a full body circuit 3 days a week for example: mon = push, wed = legs, fri = pull. On the other days (tues/thurs/sat) i would do fasted cardio (this is cardio first thing in the morning MUST HAVE 10 HOURS FASTING and heart rate not above 70% of max).

Others will chime in but hopefully this will give u a start :)

This looks good, so I can go back to my old routine, but are there any trustworthy products out there that would help:

1. Up the metabolism
2. Effectively shed weight, above and beyond regular daily cardio. My goal is to lose more than 2-3 lbs a week, so if I'm not losing like.. say .. 10 lbs a week, 5-7 lbs a week would be the new goal.

Is there something out there to supplement to get those results? or am I being unreasonable? lol (Again, I'm not really knowledgeable about these things)

I think OxyElite pro is pretty good, its one ive used and had pretty good results.. My brother has used it as well with good results..

Its by far not a dream product but seems to be pretty effective.. it shrivels ur dick up for some reason though dunno why

if you read the "deiting information" link i put up near the end (READ THE WHOLE THING PLEASE !!!!) it states how people like yourself and those on the biggest loser type shows can loose more and sustain a larger weight drop every week. This is going to be hard to do seeing how you only have an hour at most to work out. This is probably (besides your deit) the biggest limiting factor you have to losing weight. Try to make more time if u can. I would think morning fasted cardio followed by a second weights only workout mon thru sat would be best but thats going to take about 2 hours a day so your schedule needs to be freed up if at all possible !!!

When it comes to supplements the only thing i would suggest right now is a multi vitamin and fish oils (i would track your fish oils as well b/c these are calories!!!). You can take all the fat burners and everything else you want but that doesnt solve the fundamental problem.... which is your deit and training.

On Sundays (being your "off" days) i would still eat clean but let me make a suggestion or two: if you want a burger then have a burger but have veggies instead of fries or with fries but no bun! Secondly, keep calories around what your other daily goals are. If you want a cookie during the wekk (thats ok) but minus those calories from the cookie and subtract them from tomorrows calories. So if u ate 3 oreos at 300 calories, then you need to find 300 calories to subtract from tomorrows food. This will allow you to keep some sanity and still loose weight :)

Remember: ITS A MARATHON NOT A SPRINT (even if you do get to work out 2 hours a day) and of course we are always here :) :)

Jbext, trainig700, emmanuel are all DEAD ON 100% right here...

~EZ

Good thread!
There's alot of good advice in here op.
I lost 70lbs in about 4 months naturally, 5lbs a week at times.
I ate 6 meals with 6oz protein in each, carbs with the first 3, veg with the last 3 and ran 3 miles every day only taking a day off when i felt like i needed it.
After i really got rolling and felt good i started to incorporate push ups,pull ups,chin ups, floor ab work, body weight squats things like this.
In my opinion you dont need a gym at this point weight loss is better done at home.
You dont need those dangerous ass drugs man, that shit is for guys who are going to compete. You got a show coming up?
...anyway you will lose better with CONSISTENT proper diet and exercise

Last edited:
Thanks for the comps EZ_E i do appreciate that

I've seen you on here for quite awhile now and i do wanna say ur AVATAR kicks ass!!!! :)

Well, it all makes sense now, thanks a lot for helping clear that for me. Nah I don't have any shows coming up, I just wanted to boost the 2lbs a week weight loss up to say.. 5-6 lbs.

Here's what I've learned from this thread/forum so far:

1. Fasted cardio can be more effective than regular cardio
2. Start monitoring the calorie intake, be more in control of what goes into my body.
3. Spend more time on cardio, as in, more than 1 hour a day, so I gotta make more time if I wanna shed the weight.
4. Supplements, fish oil and multi vitamins

@Gatemoney - Sadly, I can't really do a pushups yet, I mean, I can, but I burn out quickly.

Amazing tips Jbext, trainig700, emmanuel, EZ, gatemoney thank you

How would you meazure 6 oz of protein? Is this by eating a lot of chicken? Or putting powder in whatever you eat?

I am learning a lot just from this thread alone.

Top Bottom