Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planet could be "unrecognizable" in less than 40 years

Yes, but you're ignoring the factual parts of the article.

Disclaimer: I didn't actually read the article.

:cow:
Told you, the article I quoted had pretty pictures:

but here are others (BTW, these come from Scientific American, is that sciency enough for you?)

water_2-1.jpg

From the main article here:

Confronting a World Freshwater Crisis: In-Depth Reports

Told you, the article I quoted had pretty pictures:

but here are others (BTW, these come from Scientific American, is that sciency enough for you?)

water_2-1.jpg

From the main article here:

Confronting a World Freshwater Crisis: In-Depth Reports

Silly girl. You're forgetting that the Earth has unlimited resources.

Besides, there's enough oil/water/food/entertainment for us now, and who cares about the future?

*sells NASA to lowest bidder, throws in free shipping and first-born child to sweeten offer*

actually, we're kinda overdue for a plague...it's only a matter of time...the germs all got smarter over the last 50 years too.

Your right Digimon. If you notice , we have a plague or naturally disaster every so often, as if to thin the masses.

Silly girl. You're forgetting that the Earth has unlimited resources.

Besides, there's enough oil/water/food/entertainment for us now, and who cares about the future?

*sells NASA to lowest bidder, throws in free shipping and first-born child to sweeten offer*

*forehead smack* How stupid can I be!!!

My bad, I forgot :whatever:

were gonna have a corn shortage when i swith my fuel for my car to e85. cuz i'm gonna burn lots and lots of corn.

Top Bottom