Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pissed... Sus stolen

DevAng22

I had a party at my house two days ago. I had a couple bottles of sus in my bathroom drawer. This morning I went to look for it and they were GONE. Not only I don't know who took it but I am afraid to point fingers. What would you do?
Also since my sus is gone. What can I subsitute for sus?
What I have right now is Deca, EQ, Ilium Winny, Dbol, 1/3 left of Test Cyp. I would order some more sus but I don't want to wait another F*CKIN 3wks to get the stuff. Advice would be greatly appreciated so i can start my cycle asap...
I was going to do a cycle of:
Sus 500mg/ 1-10wk
EQ 400mg/ 1-10wk
Winny 50mg ed/5-10wk
Clomid and Nolvadex

that sux bro...i feel for you. you can just run the eq and winny together and just cut your loses. you could also throw in some dbol if you have enough.

wk 1-10 400mg/wk eq
wk 1-6 30mg/day dbol
wk 8-13 50mg/day winny.
wk 14-16 clomid.

dont take the nolva unless needed.

Order more and wait...3 weeks isn't that long.

DevAng22 said:

3 wks is very long. Especially when I am impatient.

Here's the way I look at it....you must have had certain expectations for your cycle and leaving out the test will more than likely cause you to fall short of your goals....you can go ahead without the test with no problem....BUT, I'd bet when the cycle, clomid, is done you'll look back and say "if I only waited 3 more weeks for the test"....

Green said:
motherfucker should be shot.
Should I shoot them both??? I have narrowed it down to two people who were in my room using my bathroom. One guy who uses steroids but doesn't have the $$$ to get his own shit or the other guy who is a pot head and needs $$$ so I would think he would sell it.

I hate when I have a party and know I have to hide certain things, but I always do. People will steal your goodies! Are any of your buddies big or suddenly getting bigger?

dude if a friend of mine stole my juice, I would go to each of their houses and break their arms......bro it sounds like to me they did a double team on your ass, the juicer probably took one to take, and the pothead probably took one to sell, they both went in your bathroom and both knew it was in there....I bet the roid guy took one and the pot head took the other...........bro I would kick the shit out of both of them, invite them over to your house, be like Im having some bitches over and they want to fuck me and my buddy, and when he walks in the door fuckin hit em right over the fuckin head and when they go down knee the fuck out of their nose and then get them in a double arm bar and crack their fuckin arms.....bro you dont fuck with another mans juice, If a friend stole some cocaine or weed, no big deal, but your juice, that is grounds for a serious ass kickin!!!!!

Top Bottom