Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pissed off

curls4girls

Starting new cycle today- was getting the shot ready, trying to get some excess air out of the syringe and then PLUMP the freaking plunger pulls out of the syringe and then pours out into the sink 1.5cc's of test and 1.5cc's of EQ...

That sucks.. I one time forgot to tighten needle so when went to push syringe in blew up all over my glute lol

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Starting new cycle today- was getting the shot ready, trying to get some excess air out of the syringe and then PLUMP the freaking plunger pulls out of the syringe and then pours out into the sink 1.5cc's of test and 1.5cc's of EQ...

I really don't understand how that happen, you must have pressed hard or something.BTW an air bubble isn't gonna hurt you ,it's going into muscle tissue, so it will slowly dissipate.

I'm at a loss for how you pulled out the plunger trying to remove air

I was wondering that too. Surely you depress the plunger further to remove air not pull it out further...?

Think pulled it back get air towards needle and was gonna push till filled where a drop comes out? But pulled back too far.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

^^^^ That is what I thought as well. Still, it doesn't make it any shittier that it happened ... 3cc's of gear down the ... uhmm ... on the sheets? LOL!:mad: I'd be flippin thoroughly f*cked off at myself, to say the least!

Cycle is 12 weeks...

But yeah it's hard to explain in text. I had some EQ loaded at the tip of the needle, but still had some air in the syringe, so if I would've pushed the air out then that little EQ would have poured out. So I pulled back a little more to get it into the syringe and the plunger popped out :(

You dont know what loss is until youve dropped and shattered an entire unopened vial of gear just after taking it out of the shipping box

Top Bottom