Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics Of Powerlifter Jay From St Pete!!!!!

I forgot the female judge you see is my wife. As you see , she is looking very closely for my ass to rise, so she can red light me. She is my toughest judge. BUt in my descrition of the pic i didnt mentin her. Thought i would.

thanks for the big fucker statement jay but remember that day i only weighed 240 cause i was so nervous for you i had the shits or maybe it was the wopper from the night before but today i weighed 244 and benched 445

Good fuckin lift, I think that is more plates than my gym has altogether. what kinda of #'s did you put up in your other lifts?
Good lifting PJay

Thanks, I think the pic there is 605. The meet was only a bench meet. BUt my lifts as of now going into June is 800 sq plus or minus, 600 ish bench, mid to high 500's (we'll see then). But thanks , the only way i count with 100 lb plates is add upo the 45's and change then add 400 to whats on the bar. Collars are 2 1/2 or 5 lb not sure. I just lift it i dont load it!

Yea watchin this weight go up is even more impressive. Way to go jay, at the moment I dunno if you've gotten to my injured thread yet i'm not sure if i'll even be doing the july meet or any after that. And the collars were 5lbs a piece.

Top Bottom